FNIS crashes everytime i try to run it

All I can think of is Windows Defender or another antivirus interfering in the intended functioning of FNIS+MO2. Add the FNIS, MO2 and other mod-related executables (or your entire working folder) as an exception in your antivirus settings. If you've already done that you could try disabling real time protection before launching MO2+FNIS and see if that makes a difference in using FNIS, you can enable real time protection as soon as FNIS finishes (which would mean it was your antivirus and everything else is fine), if the program still crashes then you'd need to check other things (FNIS install mainly + filepaths for your MO2 and related files).

Also I noticed the 2 Notifications (! and red triangle button). Try to keep that as no notifications, so click it and read what's in there. I guess notification one will be about some plugins having form 43 (you can disable this check entirely by going to MO2 Setting>Plugins and disabling the Form 43 checker), the second notif. should be having files in Overwrite which are the few files generated by FNIS before the crash. Empty your Overwrite folder before attempting to use FNIS or other programs again (as these files are of no use and it's best no simply not keep them).

image.png

Edited by Just Don't
10 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

All I can think of is Windows Defender or another antivirus interfering in the intended functioning of FNIS+MO2. Add the FNIS, MO2 and other mod-related executables (or your entire working folder) as an exception in your antivirus settings. If you've already done that you could try disabling real time protection before launching MO2+FNIS and see if that makes a difference in using FNIS, you can enable real time protection as soon as FNIS finishes (which would mean it was your antivirus and everything else is fine), if the program still crashes then you'd need to check other things (FNIS install mainly + filepaths for your MO2 and related files).

Also I noticed this image.png.caca61e360e9b7d736927fe10c3504d4.png

Try to keep that as no notifications, so click it and read what's in there. I guess notification one will be about some plugins having form 43 (you can disable this check entirely by going to MO2 Setting>Plugins and disabling the Form 43 checker), the second notif. should be having files in Overwrite which are the few files generated by FNIS before the crash. Empty your Overwrite folder before attempting to use FNIS or other programs again (as these files are of no use and it's best no simply not keep them).

Thanks you, its now working. You were right, my antivirus was the main culprit

Edited by Sam7HH