First time trying to mod Fo4, decided to go with AAF Hardship/Beggar..

I read the instructions as much as I could. But I noticed they didn't post a picture of a preferred load order. So what you see here is how it looks when I try and boot the game. The game takes a while to load but once it gets to menu it runs very smooth.. then I try to get into game, and when I load in there is a serious lag in-game. Mo2 and modding for Fo4 is completely alien to me, I just tried to follow instructions but I ain't the brightest bulb so i'm sure I messed up something. 

Is there anything in the pic that could tell you why I am getting the lag?

Screenshot (23).png

The load order is there, everything is numbered, but here's what mine looks like.  The screen shot I'm placing in the spoiler here is virtually identical to what one of the AAF moderators uses, except hers looks nicer.  :)

You might also consult with the AAF discord if you are having any issues.  There's 2 patches available when using Hardship, and I notice you only have Staged Leito.  So I will also highlight the patch portion as it's very detailed.  You'll probably want to install UAP, but disable the checkbox next to "Leito" during the UAP installer's FOMOD.  Then install that Staged Leito Plus patch after UAP  (or you can probably just drag it down there since you already have it installed).  It looks like when I took my screen shot of my load order, I was no longer using Hardship at that time but if I were, that staged Leito patch would be in between UAP and the NSFW sound pack.  Plugin order doesn't really matter.  Also you can ignore the extra "overwrite" folder I have at the bottom, that was just me testing something.  Hope this helps clarify a couple things.

Spoiler

image.png.778bc4ada8b9fa0f01ce70b515b57bf2.png

Spoiler

load_order_aaf.png.ad839233fd8be83f8c21beea41bad576.png

Edited by Marg597