Mouths stay shut even during dialogue?

Hello.

I am finding a weird issue and i would love some help please. 

During any sexual dialogue before sex during or after be it conversations with Defeat , Radiant prostitution or any sexual mod i am finding that my player and NPC's mouths stay firmly shut with no talk or sexual expression animations. 

Also during sex i have it set in Sexlab to facial Expressions ( i do not have lip sync enabled as it states not to) .

Does anyone know at all what could be forcing all NPC and my player during any sexual dialogue and sex for their mouths to stay shut and not animate? During non sexual dialgue during quests or just other non sex related talk the lips and mouths work fine.  I have run FNIS if thats a query.

Would really like to know how to fix this please.

I had trouble with mouths closing during SL animations, and found that un-ticking "Refresh Facial Expressions"  (SexLab/Animations in the MCM) fixed it.

Not exactly your issue, but it could be a thing.

Also, do you have MFG installed?  That helps a bunch, but it does seem to work against SL in some instances.  

I do have a few mods like that.  Basically let them work, and disable the SL part.

Reaching here, but might be helpful.