Deflowered moodlet / Entjungfert moodlet

Hello everyone,

I've got a problem with this moodlet. It won't go away and it's unnerving me.

Sometimes my Sim is only ashamed other times she is sad because of this dumb moodlet.

I tried to delete it with the cheat "Sims.remove_all_buffs" but it returned after a few minutes.

Even trying to go back in time, using an old save-file didn't help. She hadn't gotten the moodlet there so I let her marry her boyfriend and after a few seconds she got the moodlet.1905091455_Problemmitmoodlet.jpg.5005061c0fbceded5ac3936db966bf2e.jpg

IIRC, that moodlet is triggered when a Sim has the "Trophy Wife" aspiration from Nisa's Wicked Perversions. Changing your Sim's aspiration (e.g. to "Soulmate" from the romatic category, if you want to remain somewhat "in-character") should prevent the moodlet from popping up again.

Alternatively, you can use Wicked Pervs to reset all Sims in your game to be virgins by clicking on any computer > Tam Explorer > Settings > Debug, where you will also find a debugging option for Sims with the "Sensually Tight" trait

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...