Dialogue question/issue

Hello,

My question/issue is, when a character has dialogue with me about a quest or a reward, and there's a new option to have sex-related talk, I see the dialogue choices but the NPC has no audio dialogue nor any written dialogue. I'm guessing as to what the NPC is saying based on my responses. First, is there supposed to be dialogue in audio or a written message? Secondly, does anyone know what controls that portion? 

Example: after Sunny takes you gecko hunting in the tutorial, a settler approaches you to thank you. You can tell her you want her thanks to come with sex. But then she stands there and does nothing, until a new PC dialogue appears that you click on which continues the one-sided conversation.

Or you get a mysterious seed from a courier, but the courier never says anything when you hail him. You have responses that you click only.

Thanks.

Edited by Grr
added info
8 hours ago, Grr said:

Hello,

My question/issue is, when a character has dialogue with me about a quest or a reward, and there's a new option to have sex-related talk, I see the dialogue choices but the NPC has no audio dialogue nor any written dialogue. I'm guessing as to what the NPC is saying based on my responses. First, is there supposed to be dialogue in audio or a written message? Secondly, does anyone know what controls that portion? 

Example: after Sunny takes you gecko hunting in the tutorial, a settler approaches you to thank you. You can tell her you want her thanks to come with sex. But then she stands there and does nothing, until a new PC dialogue appears that you click on which continues the one-sided conversation.

Or you get a mysterious seed from a courier, but the courier never says anything when you hail him. You have responses that you click only.

Thanks.

Mysterious Seed is part of Sexout Breeder and I think it is content we (partially) removed

I think the dialog with the NPC in the Sunny tutorial is from Sexout Consequences. If you are mean to her, I think you can force her to have sex.

btw. You need to enable subtitles, because most mods don't have voiced dialog (too expensive/time consuming)

On 3/23/2022 at 9:56 PM, dborg2 said:

Mysterious Seed is part of Sexout Breeder and I think it is content we (partially) removed

I think the dialog with the NPC in the Sunny tutorial is from Sexout Consequences. If you are mean to her, I think you can force her to have sex.

btw. You need to enable subtitles, because most mods don't have voiced dialog (too expensive/time consuming)

Thank you!  All fixed.