LastExceptions File Help

Looks like OneDrive is preventing your mods (in this particular case: Nisa's Wicked Perversions) from accessing save files and other data. Open your OneDrive settings and remove the Documents folder from the list of directories to sync - or disable OneDrive sync entirely, if you don't actively use it.

Hi Crashdown117, thank you for the information. I tried to do what you said and the Mods just disappeared from my game entirely. Therefore, I had to sync them again. It ran smoothly for a while and then the need for taking a look at the last exception popped up again. Can you please take a look? I appreciate your help

lastException.txt

Sorry, not sure what's going on this time. There's some info about vectors and quaternions in your LE, so I guess it has something to do with animations or positioning, but my knowledge in that field is very limited and I might as well be completely wrong.

All I can tell you is that your LE only references stuff which is part of the game itself and when I get errors like this myself, they are usually caused by a mod that is outdated.

However, this little sentence has piqued my curiosity:

4 hours ago, JenithJade said:

Therefore, I had to sync them again.

Does this mean that OneDrive is still "involved"? Or did you just sync your mods, create a backup copy and then disable OneDrive again?

I would definitely recommend the latter approach, as OneDrive causes more trouble than it's worth IMO and I generally don't think it's a good idea to have one program (i.e. OneDrive) interfere with the working directory of another program (i.e. TS4)  - although that might be 6+ years of studying Computer Science speaking.

6 hours ago, JenithJade said:

Hi Crashdown117, thank you for the information. I tried to do what you said and the Mods just disappeared from my game entirely. Therefore, I had to sync them again. It ran smoothly for a while and then the need for taking a look at the last exception popped up again. Can you please take a look? I appreciate your help

lastException.txt 13.04 kB · 3 downloads

That sounds like you are using One Drive AS your mods folder location.   Bad Mistake.

Run the game and ALL its folders only on your local drive.

One Drive is for backups only, not for daily driving.

And I agree entirely with "Crash" about One Drive, that's why I dropped it entirely.