wickedwhims not working/showing

36 minutes ago, lil_missts said:

hi ?,

wickedwhims new update isnt working for me ive reset my game removed all mods and left WW in and its not showing up at all ive noticed MCC isnt working at all as well  anyone know how to help 

I have to assume you also updated your game and have the Mods installed in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods...

Go into Game Settings/Other and make sure both Mods & Scripts boxes are checked(enabled), and then exit game.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

When you load the game you should see a popup window about Mods before you load your save.

Make sure you see both the WickedWhims Script and the Tuning file are loading.

Same thing with MCCC as it contains both scripts and tuning files as both are needed for the Mods to work.

When you load your household you should also see a notification in upper right corner about successful loading of both WW & MCCC.

If not it means they aren't being loaded. 

hiya ive done this it doesn't show up in my game at all. 

ive tried repairing the game via origin after removing all mods and only having WW and MCCC alone they are not showing up in the mods list so im assuming they both arent loading.

when adding the rest of my mods (few hundred) everything seems to be working fine its just WW and MCCC.  

WW & MCCC have been working until the update

1 hour ago, lil_missts said:

when adding the rest of my mods (few hundred) everything seems to be working fine its just WW and MCCC.

These others that work are likely custom content and not script mods which is why I suspected script mods were disabled in your Game Settings.

The only other reason I can think of is both WW & MCCC are installed more than one folder deep in the Mods folder.

Example:

Mods/WickedWhimsMod (only 2 files belong in here named TURBODRIVER..., and one is a script and one is a package file).

All MCCC files that start with 'mc' should be installed in the Mods/MCCC folder.

All WW Animations should be installed in the Mods/Animations folder.

Posting a screenshot of your Mods folder content might be helpful too.