Partial lockup after certain sex interactions

Hi everyone :)

I grabbed the compilation and installed it on a practically fresh install, as per the instructions. I used FOMM to pull it together, then have tried BOSS and then FNVEdit with no effect.

Quick sex seems to work... I've gotten a discount, and successfully gone through the hookups dialogue a few times.

However, I've gotten this partial lockup in a couple of places... currently it happens every time after the first BJ with Eddie in the prison. The act ends as per normal, he and I stand and dress... and then nothing. I can tilt the view up and down, but not move otherwise. Orgasm animations play every so often, despite both of us standing dressed.

Load order:

Sexout.esm
SexoutSharedResources.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
msexBase.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
AL Black Corsetry and Blanc dress.esp
bzArmour.esp
Type3 Leather Armors.esp
Type3 Leather Armors-lvld.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutCrowdsB.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
msexCourtesan.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutRocket.esp
msexFort.esp
msexVeronica.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutAffairs.esp
SexoutWearAndTear-v1-5.esp
SexoutASB.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut - SCR.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
SOSReplacer.esp
SexoutDiscounts.esp
SmallerTalk.esp

Total active plugins: 44
Total plugins: 51

Anyone have any suggestions as to something that's obviously out of place, or where I should start disabling first?

1) Your load order is missing FalloutNV.exe. Unless you manually deleted those from the load list posted you have installed something very wrong.

This is what a load order should look like. Don't think it needs the DLC's but FalloutNV is needed and should show.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSharedResources.esm

Total active plugins: 12
Total plugins: 12

2) In using FNVedit. was it able to process to the end and it stated Background Loader: Finished Highlighted yellow

3) Finally to be sure you checked everything above and still no luck make sure you did every step and installed the correct NVSE found on this page.

If anything above helped please come back and comment on what worked and click "Answered" on the side of the post. If you still have further problems indicate what you done so that we can move forward.

Hope that helps.

EDIT:

Forgot, there might be a need to know which Sexout version you are using and which SCR. There might be some fix that would address the issue that you have.

You can try to change the timer in the MCM  where there is knockout. (I don't have it up and running at this time to tell you exactly sorry) try to have your toon's timer at about 1 sec. Keep Eddie at 2 seconds. This way your toon is recovered and ready for the next conversation. There were some issues with Vault 3 Moto runner callbacks. This might be the same.

Make sure that you are using the correct NVSE.

Credit goes to BruceWayne's  SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners

Many, many times strange animation and other issues arise because this isn't installed correctly. While you are at it check the Extender to make sure it is in the NVSE folder of your data folder.

Doubt you will make that mistake again... :D I didn't even know that you could do that.... Well glad I could help. Remember take your time and read, read, read, read and re-read the instructions from the mod authors site. If you don't understand something post a question for clarification on their tech support page. It can save you lots of issues down the road.

Archived