Devourment Refactor Creature Mesh Addon

Devourment Refactor Creature Mesh Addon

View File

You ever notice that Devourment Refactor has support for a lot of the creatures in Skyrim, but a good chunk of them are missing morphs? I did, and decided to go out of my way to make some for the larger creatures.

This file simply contains Bodyslide project files for the missing creatures, which are as follows:

• Lurkers
  • Dragon Priests
  • Gargoyles
  • Slaughterfish
  • Frost Atronachs
  • Icewraiths
  • Falmer

Some meshes are missing struggle morphs, sorry.

Unfortunately some creatures were more stubborn than others and I simply couldn't get their morphs to work at all or look decent. One day I might return and attempt to do those, but for now, they're being left out.

Currently missing are:

• Rabbits
  • Mudcrabs
  • Foxes (These just wouldn't even change.)
  • Mammoths
  • Seekers (Causes a crash.)
  • Wispmothers (Causes a crash.)
  • Flame Atronachs (Causes a crash.)

This doesn't require anything other than Devourment Refactor, and Bodyslide to build the meshes with.

I don't care to be credited if this is merged with Devourment Refactor, I'm not really much of a Skyrim modder, and I was really lazy with this.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16933-devourment-refactor/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 9 months later...

Hey, so tried them out and for some reason whenever an ice wraith would appear (tried console commands, spells and going to places where they would spawn) I get a CTD. The others are fine, although some of the meshes still don't appear like the gargoyle and lurker ones, but I think it's because of the other mods I have installed since even the canines don't have any vore meshes

• 2 months later...