MY SIM'S NIPPLES ARE GREY/WHITE!!! HELP!!

i could finally play sims4 again after a week of work. i decided tp make a sim and discovered that when i removed my female sims top her nipples were white!!

this has never happened to me. I decided to look if it was because of like a skin color or skin detail but it wasnt and even in game my sims (female, male sims dont seem to have this problem).

Screenshot (116).png

38 minutes ago, MERIJOH said:

I decided to look if it was because of like a skin color or skin detail but it wasnt and even in game my sims (female, male sims dont seem to have this problem).

Never seen this before.

Have you checked her tattoos yet?

4 minutes ago, MERIJOH said:

i have and still theyre grey. with some ww animations her nipples change back to brown, but in anywhere else theyre white

Strange... My guess is that one particular Sim got bugged out upon creation since you haven't seen it happening with other Sims.

If it happens again you should try repairing your game via Origin or Steam.

10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Strange... My guess is that one particular Sim got bugged out upon creation since you haven't seen it happening with other Sims.

If it happens again you should try repairing your game via Origin or Steam.

it happens on all of my female sims. even the ones i download from the gallery.

17 minutes ago, MERIJOH said:

it happens on all of my female sims. even the ones i download from the gallery.

Oh well then it's either a mod or custom content unless your game needs to be repaired.

You'll have to try the 50/50 mod/cc removal method to find the problem.

Be sure to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add or remove mods/cc.

When the culprit is removed you shouldn't see the white nipples any more.

Just keep splitting mods removed in half to narrow it down further.

It's likely an obsolete cc or body part you've downloaded at one time or another and custom sims often have older cc included depending on the age and source.

Something might even be hiding inside a merged file. 

Edited by Scorpio
10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Oh well then it's either a mod or custom content unless your game needs to be repaired.

You'll have to try the 50/50 mod/cc removal method to find the problem.

Be sure to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add or remove mods/cc.

When the culprit is removed you shouldn't see the white nipples any more.

Just keep splitting mods removed in half to narrow it down further.

It's likely an obsolete cc or body part you've downloaded at one time or another and custom sims often have older cc included depending on the age and source.

Something might even be hiding inside a merged file. 

thanks i'll try

• 2 weeks later...

It is most likely CC that is causing this issue.   The CC is most likely a default replacement skin or body part.

You can do the 50/50 rule as Scorpio suggests or use the 'Sims 4 Tray Importer' method.

Sims 4 Tray Importer method:

1. Create a single female Sim in CAS
  2. Remove all CC from ALL outfits including clothing, shoes, hair, makeup, accessories (head and body), tattoos, etc.
  3. Save the Sim
  4. Open the household again and save it to the gallery
  5. Download and run 'Sims 4 Tray Importer'
  6. The household that you just saved to the gallery will be at the top of the list, make sure it is highlighted/selected
  7. Click on the 'CC' tab towards the top of the window
  8. All CC that the Sim is using will be listed by filename
  9. Delete the offending file/s - Note:  There may be some files that you want to keep so try removing one file at a time
  10. This will also show you all the default replacement CC mods that you have installed as they will show up also

This method is a bit more complicated but with huge mod lists like mine it saves me a lot of time and frustration.

Good luck!

Edited by SkyBarbie
updated
  • 4 months later...

The following mods are the root cause for this:

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Heavy and Firm       - Dated 25/03/2021

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Heavy and Natural   - Dated 25/03/2021

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Heavy and Sagging  - Dated 25/03/2021

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Natural Big               - Dated 25/03/2021

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Natural                     - Dated 25/03/2021

Dumbaby Heavy Shape breast DEFAULT                                - Dated 26/03/2020

Once removed the problem stopped

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Natural Big.package [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Natural.package Dumbaby Heavy Shape breast DEFAULT.package [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Heavy and Firm.package [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Heavy and Natural.package [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Heavy and Sagging.package

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...