Old More Stable Build Of Kinky World?

i didnt seem to do a backup of my moded sims 3 Doc folder so i was wunder if someone can point me to the stable ver. of KW. if i remember right the most up-to-date build runs poorly on lower end PCs. someone pointed me to a early build that ran great but like i said i didnt seem to do a backup

oh i just did a looking around for some of what i was talking about and i fond my old 2 video from a year ago

and this one here 

now yes these r a year old but like i said i remember someone pointing me to a early build that made KW run great on that laptop. i dont use that laptop anymore but i would like to have the early build again since it was so stable

It looks to me like you have the same version of KW in both of those videos, build 399. I didn't watch the entire things, just fast forwarded to where the game finished loading and the version notification pops up (around 4:18 in the first video and 1:18 in the second).

Is that the version you are interested in?

20 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

It looks to me like you have the same version of KW in both of those videos, build 399. I didn't watch the entire things, just fast forwarded to where the game finished loading and the version notification pops up (around 4:18 in the first video and 1:18 in the second).

Is that the version you are interested in?

idk cuz i cant seem to find my only posts about this. its from a year ago. i did look under my own name for the posts even under sirtankball but didnt find any. i only linked those videos to see if someone else would remember since it was something that went back and forth for a day or two to fix

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wubby901 said:

keeps corruppting the save file

Define corruption :

I have been using SP longer than KW - from ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.8.7z to the present (Build409)

I have no issues between them other than some scripts bumping heads occasionally. Considering I also play with aging and pregnancy off usually. I recently started a 'normal save series with aging on and pregnancy on. Those saves load fine as well, so just claiming that SP and KW doesn't work is false. Perhaps it doesn't work 'For You', but that isn't everybody.

No telling what else is really going on with your other mod selections and versions we would have NO clue about.

It been a LONG time since I said this but considering the inability of many to properly troubleshoot their situation, I put this here for anyone/everyone: Remove everything from the mod folder except the 2 which 'appear' to have an issue and run the game with ONLY them. Now there can be NO interference from any other mods . . . . .