Does anybody know where i can get MCM outside of nexus??

The author wrote this on his discord.

I'm going to hide our mods from nexus for a few days because of the hypocrisy of the nexus mod staff. sorry

I just had a look, is this about the Red Cross drive that Nexus is doing?

About nexus mod staff behavior in comments
what Nexus is doing is a good thing
and yep what u see now in this topic is about a half of comments (if not a quarter)

11 minutes ago, reaperofuz said:

a supporter on the website is Russian so he hid it due to hypocrisy 

im assuming this is mainly due a domino effect caused by all the Russian stuff that been happening as a result nexus staff are targeting Russians for hypocrisy 

Edited by reaperofuz
  • 2 weeks later...

Nexus was doing war propaganda, and it didn't belong on their site. Anyone who wished could donate directly to the International Red Cross. Such politics and In-your-face propaganda only divided the gaming community. If any donations should be collected on Nexus, it should be collected for those who made good mods.

I just want to play my games. I play games as a means of escape. I don't want propaganda shoved in my face when I'm looking for mods.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 2:53 AM, clockman83 said:

This is a link to the MCM i used yesterday. only difference is it downloads through browser rather than the Vortex mod manager.

I was browsing through Nexus yesterday, Noticed a Political banner as a Mod Thumbnail, I asked him or her if this was Nexus Mods? Or is this Twitter. I game to escape that stuff. We don't need it invading our retreats. I hope people learn leave that stuff out of these places soon.