Group sex does not work and never worked for me

Hi, I am using the latest version of WW. The mod is amazing and works really well BUT group sex simply does not work! I have tried everything, but it is almost impossible to start the event.

I have a sim (M) that has maximum love relationship with 2 other sims (F), which are both his girlfriends. I am able to start 1-1 sex with either of them, but it is impossible to start group sex. Things I have tried:

- Inviting both F sims to the household and selecting Wicked -> Sex, then selecting both F sims. When I do that, nothing happens (no action is created).

- Inviting both F sims to the household and starting sex with one of them. Then, selecting "Ask to join...". When I do that, it says that there are no other sims nearby that could join, even though the other sim is literally 1 ft away. (exact message is: There are 0 available sims nearby [...] performing Teasing group sex is not possible. If there are any sims nearby, they are not considered an appropriate choice for a group sexual interaction. Message code: 19)

- Inviting both F sims to a public place and doing the same thing as mentioned before (trying to start group sex directly and also using "Ask to Join"...")... It also does not work. In fact, when I choose "Ask to Join" in a public place, usually some sims will appear as options, but never the ones that are together with me.. only random sims. Random sims will always refuse to join.

I added polyamorous, cuckold and adulterer WW attributes to all sims involved. I also added Male and Female as preferred sexs in the Attractiveness traits for all of them.

There was only a single instance in which group sex worked. That was months ago with another WW version, and it only worked because a 'random' sim randomly asked to join a 1-1 sex. I'm mentioning this also to "prove" that I do have group sex animations downloaded and they work.

Does anybody have any hints? The only thing that I can think of is that it may not work because the two F sims does not have high relationship between themselves? But this still wouldn't explain why random sims that have literally 0 relationship would sometimes appear as options in the Ask to Join... dialog... It seems like something is wrong. ?

Thank you!

55 minutes ago, wwuser1 said:

I have a sim (M) that has maximum love relationship with 2 other sims (F), which are both his girlfriends. I am able to start 1-1 sex with either of them, but it is impossible to start group sex

This is related to the WW gender rules/restrictions setting.

Whenever a 3rd sim, or more, is wanted to join in group sex WW checks for both or the same sex sims are bi-sexuals or...

By using the gender bypass switch to enable joining into group sex and ignoring the same sex genders joining in.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF 
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

You might also need to allow Cheating since both females are romantic with the male sim.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistent Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Adult-Teen Relationships: ON 

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

This is related to the WW gender rules/restrictions setting.

Whenever a 3rd sim, or more, is wanted to join in group sex WW checks for both or the same sex sims are bi-sexuals or...

By using the gender bypass switch to enable joining into group sex and ignoring the same sex genders joining in.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF 
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

You might also need to allow Cheating since both females are romantic with the male sim.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistent Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Adult-Teen Relationships: ON 

Thank you Scorpio for the tips! I tried all of them, but no success. I think the problem is not that the sims are refusing to have sex, but that the mod does not recognize them or something like that. As I said in my previous post, when I click on 'Ask to Join...' the other sim does not even appear as an option. This may be a bug in the mod.

1 hour ago, wwuser1 said:

As I said in my previous post, when I click on 'Ask to Join...' the other sim does not even appear as an option.

It's also possible those sims are bugged.

But normally if you don't see a Sim appear in the list it usually means they aren't available for some reason. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 10:44 PM, Hemphog said:

Given the lack of replies or suggestions for the OP, I don't have much hope. I have the same exact issue, group sex simply does not work no mater what I do. Any suggestions?

*listens to the crickets chirping*

There are generally three possibilities here:

1. WW settings issue
  2. Corrupted Save Game
  3. Mod Conflict or Outdated Mods

Scorpio is correct.  90% of the time it is due to improperly configured WW settings.

The problem is usually due to the following settings (highlighted options should be un-checked):

Autonomy Awareness.jpg

Backup your WW settings and try and import mine to see if it makes any difference.  Place the file in /Mods/WickedWhimsMod/WickedWhimsSettings/

Save Game Issue

Delete your 'WickedWhimsMod' folder in your 'Saves' folder

Remove WW from your Mods folder for now

Start a new game

After your game is setup fully the way you want it (and after saving your game several times), add WW back into your game with all the WW animations.  Your 'WickedWhimsMod' folder should ONLY contain WW and not other mods (WW animations are OK).  It is best to re-download the mod, extract it, and copy the fresh 'WickedWhimsMod' folder into your 'Mods' folder.  Don't put anything back into it except for pure WW animation mods.

Wicked Whims should not be placed in other folders.  It should be placed in the base Mods folder - /The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mod Conflict or Outdated Mods

Other sex mods are frequently the cause of WW not working correctly.  If you have any other sex mods or mods that rely on WW to function, try removing them from your Mods folder.

Update all of your gameplay mods.  Check every single one for updates.

Use the 50/50 rule and keep removing mods until you identify the culprit.

I've been using WW since 2017 and group sex has always worked for me.

My_Sexy_Settings_1_general.json

Edited by SkyBarbie