Converting non-hair sizer to hair sizer

Fidgety

9 hours ago, Fidgety said:

I've got something I'd like to convert to using the hair sizer in 7.5, I've got the .bs decoded using blex ,but I don't know what lines to code to add. Anyone know? 

I'm not quite sure what it is your trying to do?

If you are simply trying to "resize" hair for a better fit, that feature is built-in to VX. There really is no reason to still be using slow old 7.5.

• 1 year later...
On 2/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, Fidgety said:

I've got something I'd like to convert to using the hair sizer in 7.5, I've got the .bs decoded using blex ,but I don't know what lines to code to add. Anyone know? 

Hello, did you find a solution to this?... I'm also using tk17.5 and in the legacy content for hats and crowns, the "headwear" appears on the feet and without any movement. It seems to me that it is something related to the versions of hair-sizer, but some users have told me that it has nothing to do with it, could you help me with this problem?

The Klub 17-0002.png

On 6/20/2023 at 9:35 AM, ulthar2040 said:

Hello, did you find a solution to this?... I'm also using tk17.5 and in the legacy content for hats and crowns, the "headwear" appears on the feet and without any movement. It seems to me that it is something related to the versions of hair-sizer, but some users have told me that it has nothing to do with it, could you help me with this problem?

Sorry , I never found a solution. However using WinMerge with two of the same .bs files (one that works with the orca hair sizer and one that doesn't) compare and contrast, then alter the file you want to change might be worth looking into.  Another reason I miss the old garden, I would have found a 5 page thread showing how to do this in detail. 

Edited by Fidgety
correction