Sexlab & facial animations

Endy

hi,

first of all, works like a dream. It fixed several issues that I had to Sexis. Especially saving the positions separately for each animation <3

Now, is there a way to get facial animations to work with Sexlab ? Do any exist ? Like lips and eyes moving when moaning, blowjobs with open mouth etc... ?

Mouth moving with moans existed in past versions. It caused stability issues for many, and stuck facial expressions for all; so it was removed from current versions.

I just finished a night of hard coding though, adding mouth movements for moans back into SexLab. It will hopefully be back in SexLab 1.1, I haven't done much testing with it yet though, and if the tests go poorly I'll cut it again. Likely going to be releasing a beta version of SexLab soon to test and see if people's stability issues return or not.

As for open mouths on blowjobs. That's pretty much a pipe dream. Very unlikely to ever happen due to it likely being impossible, and the fact that Skyrim 1.9 has horribly broken facial animations.

Mouth moving with moans existed in past versions. It caused stability issues for many, and stuck facial expressions for all; so it was removed from current versions.

I just finished a night of hard coding though, adding mouth movements for moans back into SexLab. It will hopefully be back in SexLab 1.1, I haven't done much testing with it yet though, and if the tests go poorly I'll cut it again. Likely going to be releasing a beta version of SexLab soon to test and see if people's stability issues return or not.

As for open mouths on blowjobs. That's pretty much a pipe dream. Very unlikely to ever happen due to it likely being impossible, and the fact that Skyrim 1.9 has horribly broken facial animations.

it's possible to use mfg expression 16 (shout open mouth) for any blowjob. Because the mfg expression is not broken by 1.9.

Also, when i start my game, the character expression is up, but after a few time, expression is gone and my character is like a puppet. It's very strange.

*Excellent*. I'll be more than willing to test this :) I'm a coder by profession myself, I can also attempt fixes if the source is available and I get time to dig into it.

Actually, Arthmoor has been in contact with BethSoft about lip-sync and facial animations, and surprisingly enough their PR was able to get some info in that there are some people trying to work on that issue.  Just no one knows when it'll get released.

I really don't understand why open mouth isn't possible since zaz animation pack uses it with some gags (I use it myself on oral animations and it works fine, just have to use the console). Maybe we could just use its Tri file and make the character equip an invisible gag before each oral animation?

edit: and "dark investigation" uses it too in one of its scene.

I really don't understand why open mouth isn't possible since zaz animation pack uses it with some gags (I use it myself on oral animations and it works fine, just have to use the console). Maybe we could just use its Tri file and make the character equip an invisible gag before each oral animation?

edit: and "dark investigation" uses it too in one of its scene.

That's true. I editted myself the zaz mouth gag with an invisible one that just open the mouth. If something could be done like that and equipped while oral sex (like the straps-on are equipped in female/female sex) it technically would let us always open the mouth during it. Although i'm not sure if it may cause some sort of bug since if you use the console command to equip it at an npc it seems to not work properly.

Fine, I take it back. It's entirely and easily possible with just using actor.SetExpressionOverride(16, 100). I just assumed it was with all the terribleness of 1.9 and never really bothered to look to deep.

I'll look into automating it with the animations in SexLab 1.1

Actually, Arthmoor has been in contact with BethSoft about lip-sync and facial animations, and surprisingly enough their PR was able to get some info in that there are some people trying to work on that issue.  Just no one knows when it'll get released.

A small flame of hope in a very dark night, but I'll take it over nothing! I really hope it gets fixed soon. Then again, this is Bethesda we're talking about...

Regarding: mfg expression 16 100

Curious is that expression 16 differs from that in Console Command Guide for Facial Expressions http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32940/? , where the mouth is closed.

Edit: maybe it is a mistake in the above guide: http://msidentity.blog8.fc2.com/ does picture a shout.

Edit: http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1917278 has a closed mouth again.

This is expression 16: 

TESV_2013_06_26_20_10_16_173.png

Yes, I know, that is what I get too, see post 10 above. And the creation kit says it should be a shout. However, there are 2 different websites that do not show a shout. Until it gives a clue to the unresponsive mfg's, it remains a useless observation.

For the record, in case people have missed it; lip synced moans and open mouths on appropriate animation stages are both implemented into the current development build of SexLab and working.

They will be in the next release, no idea when that will be though. I plan on 1.1being a big feature update, and there's still much I want to do.  The development build is available via git at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/tree/development/ if you feel so inclined to help test, or are just to impatient to wait for the lip sync/open mouth to come out on the regular release.

For the record, in case people have missed it; lip synced moans and open mouths on appropriate animation stages are both implemented into the current development build of SexLab and working.

They will be in the next release, no idea when that will be though. I plan on 1.1being a big feature update, and there's still much I want to do.  The development build is available via git at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/tree/development/ if you feel so inclined to help test, or are just to impatient to wait for the lip sync/open mouth to come out on the regular release.

What other features do you plan on intorducing?

What other features do you plan on intorducing?

• Vanilla based sound voice sets
  • a pre sex animation foreplay stage
  • allow mods to register their own stats into the diary/journal menu
  • at least one or two new male voice sets, hard to find good male sounds to use though, the few I've found are pretty cringe worthy
  • a rotate scene hotkey that'll rotate the actors 45 degrees each press
  • integrate Schlongs of Skyrim more by integrating specific penis positions for each animation & stage to help them align better

That's what I have planned and is left to do for what I'd like 1.1 to be. How much of it I'll end up actually doing in time for 1.1 I don't know. Since there are other features that are done as well as some major coding improvements, I want to release 1.1 in 2 weeks regardless of what's left in my 1.1 wishlist so the bug fixes and improvements can get out there. And that's a lot left to add in 2 weeks, especially considering how busy I've been with actual work lately.

Hi there!

I just got the latest Version of Sexlab with git and checked for Facial animations but it seems there are still none. Do Facial Animations have to be in the latest git branch? Do I have to get a special branch? I think i m on branch master.

Hi there!

I just got the latest Version of Sexlab with git and checked for Facial animations but it seems there are still none. Do Facial Animations have to be in the latest git branch? Do I have to get a special branch? I think i m on branch master.

Master branch is the same version that's released in the main download thread. Development branch is the beta version that has facial expressions. Checkout the development branch. Though a warning, it is a development beta I make no promises it won't break horribly.

Hi there!

Master branch is the same version that's released in the main download thread. Development branch is the beta version that has facial expressions. Checkout the development branch. Though a warning, it is a development beta I make no promises it won't break horribly.

In that vein seems like it's better to wait

Well, I just want to help you by testing the development version ;)

Is it possible to just use the MCM Menu of SexLab to make it clean for uninstall/update/reinstall and then switch to the development version, or do I have to uninstall and then install all SexLab related Mods, too?

Archived