Sexlab & facial animations

Endy

Hello I wonder if someone could help me with my problem.

Facias the expressions of my characters do not work, his lips tremble quickly and return to normal (as if the animation time was fast) (poker face = |) and also the effect of sperm disappears very quickly although in 160 sec

Sexlab v1.31

ty and sorry for my english

Facias the expressions of my characters do not work, his lips tremble quickly and return to normal (as if the animation time was fast) (poker face = |) and also the effect of sperm disappears very quickly although in 160 sec

Sexlab v1.31

A number of people have some difficulties with the expressions, at least on their own characters.  Expressions are being changed, they're just difficult to notice on the player.  Check other npcs during animations, and they should look ok.  I don't think anyone's sure yet why expressions aren't working the same for PCs on some people's games, so we'll just have to wait until someone figures it out.

As for the sperm effect disappearing too quickly, I noticed it sometimes disappears when you enter a new area and other such stuff, but other than that it also slides down bodies, so if it isn't just taking it away after, say, going outside or entering a shop or something, it could just be running it's natural course thanks to gravity.  I don't think is falls fast enough to be gone before 160 seconds have passed, but those are a couple of the reasons I could think of it might be happening.

As for fixing these problems, I'm afraid I'm stuck there.  Not a modder myself.  Hopefully I've been of some help in at least identifying the issues.

Sexlab v1.31

I also had this expressions problem.. I solved it by uninstalling "Fuz Ro D-oh" (SKSE plugin).
Fuz Ro D-oh create problems with SexLab Framework imho.
  • 10 months later...

I hope it can be fixed soon.. the sex mod would be incomplete without the facial expressions... well im going back to Oblivion from time to time...

Good grief, you necroed an ancient thread and responded to it as if nothing had happened since then.

FYI, a solution to the problem was found and it has been implemented in the Sexlab Framework. The only caveat is that it has been shown that you can't use both expressions and Lip sync at the same time, the game gets lost when you try to use both which is why you have MCM options in the framework to turn them on and off individually.

There is no automatic turn this one turns that off however because there is also the hope that some genius will come up with a fix to allow both to work together.

That said, there are some combinations of mods that make the expressions very exaggerated but what mod is the cause of that hasn't been figured out yet either.

I hope it can be fixed soon.. the sex mod would be incomplete without the facial expressions... well im going back to Oblivion from time to time...

Good grief, you necroed an ancient thread and responded to it as if nothing had happened since then.

FYI, a solution to the problem was found and it has been implemented in the Sexlab Framework. The only caveat is that it has been shown that you can't use both expressions and Lip sync at the same time, the game gets lost when you try to use both which is why you have MCM options in the framework to turn them on and off individually.

There is no automatic turn this one turns that off however because there is also the hope that some genius will come up with a fix to allow both to work together.

That said, there are some combinations of mods that make the expressions very exaggerated but what mod is the cause of that hasn't been figured out yet either.

Im sorry.. i wasnt referring to facial expressions.. i was referring to facial animations.. two separately different things.. somehow Estrus can do a good job at doing facial animation and Oblivion mods, but i cant get Sexlab to do the same, i have to input stiff facial animations for each phase of the progressions.. which is very inconvenient.. i bought original Skyrim to try out Sexlab instead i got this very dissapointing result...

I anmanimation student and if i know how, i would like animate the facial animations for each animations for Skyrim, but scripting and editing is way off my league at the moment..

Im sorry.. i wasnt referring to facial expressions.. i was referring to facial animations.. two separately different things.. somehow Estrus can do a good job at doing facial animation and Oblivion mods, but i cant get Sexlab to do the same, i have to input stiff facial animations for each phase of the progressions.. which is very inconvenient.. i bought original Skyrim to try out Sexlab instead i got this very dissapointing result...

I anmanimation student and if i know how, i would like animate the facial animations for each animations for Skyrim, but scripting and editing is way off my league at the moment..

Ok, but are you saying that the Estrus mod in Skyrim does the facial animations? Or are you referring to the Estrus facial animations in Oblivion?

If the former then trying to find and open a conversation with the author of Estrus would be beneficial.

Ok, but are you saying that the Estrus mod in Skyrim does the facial animations? Or are you referring to the Estrus facial animations in Oblivion?

If the former then trying to find and open a conversation with the author of Estrus would be beneficial.

Its this Estrus for Skyrim http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?

The facial animation is amazing... it would be cool to use his animations for Sexlab...

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived