Elden ring nude

So, the replacment of the .dcx files works perfectly fine for me. But the mods that require changes to the regulation.bin file don't work at all. I reinstalled the game, unpacked it with uxm 2.4.ER, replaced the standard regulation.bin file in the Game folder with the one uploaded by @TRX_Trixter and replaced the armor parts with the ones they uploaded as Leyndel Knight Set V1. The armor changed the way it is supposed to, but the body is still missing.

My game doesn't seem to react to any changes to regulation.bin. I tried it with my own armor edits, but it's the same there. Even if I set all 97 masks to 0 (of the armor that I edited), the body is still missing under the parts of armor that I removed. 

Do I have to do something besides clicking "Patch" in UXM after replacing or editing the regulation.bin file?

I couldn't figure out what was going wrong when I patched this, but the underwear was removed, but I had no nipples. I was using the mature body which there currently are no textures for?

Does anyone know if someone has put some of those together? 

Thanks

Would love to see the blackflame & fire monk chest pieces modified to remove the inner skirt (but keeping the long coat.)

Besides the obvious lewd implications, it would look cooler imo since it would allow you to peep whatever leg armor you choose, be it pants or smalls.

bfms.jpg

Edited by Bazerand
5 hours ago, Jl90421 said:

I couldn't figure out what was going wrong when I patched this, but the underwear was removed, but I had no nipples. I was using the mature body which there currently are no textures for?

Does anyone know if someone has put some of those together? 

Thanks

I don't know about other people's mods, but mine has textures for all skin types, it's on page 7 I think.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:40 PM, TRX_Trixter said:

Hero (Champion) skimpy set version V2

111.png

Reveal hidden contents

1.png

2.png

With chain belt 

1174676427_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-13_27_11_37.png.6dfa1dc2bd51bd3a78d9abf6ed2ed01b.png

2143425620_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-13_27_20_63.png.e26fd8ac04f812ae6278488d58c012e9.png

1. Naked torso

2. No pants

V2 update

1. Fixed pauldron physics

2. Added option with chain belt. Belt fitted to minimize clippings and supports physics.

Files

Hero (no belt)  Hero.7zFetching info...

Hero (with chain belt)  HeroPlusBelt.7zFetching info...

Works on last update 1.3

UPD

Hero (Champion) skimpy set version (my prefered variant)

1.png.81b3674ee463510f40e6e8615ebf30ee.png

Reveal hidden contents

1417552944_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-14_39_04_68.png.f7b8802318a08858274c412cc34d4cb7.png

255252773_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-14_39_12_46.png.ca51be4cb5a05d107fb376fb5d718d8b.png

no belt

1514499553_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-14_41_58_84.png.ad79b8a5928b74f8320babdc0be2464a.png

1247974884_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-14_42_06_38.png.31a1071f533b4c1fabf1369ef4569e7a.png

All the same as V2 but plus chest belt. Its my prefered variant of skimpy Hero armor set.

Files

1. Hero my (with belt)  HeroMyBelt.7zFetching info...

2. Hero my (no belt)   HeroMyNoBelt.7zFetching info...

It's very strange, please help. This mod was working fine before, but yesterday after I installed "fix the camera" from https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/118, the mod didn't work. After that I deleted the part folder, re-unpacked the game with UXM, re-inserted the mod's dcx file, and patched the game, and then something strange happened. This mod only has effect on the upper body, it has panty. Other mods like Malenia set and gold mask work fine, what is the reason, pls

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

People, sorry but we have here (in my town) air raid alert every 2-3 hours. I will check mask slots but when situation will came little bit more stable.

oh my god...do you live in Ukraine? Be careful and stay safe, and thank you for your great works!

...changing the subject a little, has anyone tried adding jiggle bones to models yet?

If it does work, I could see 1 of 2 mods being kinda fun to have:

• A NSFW erect Torrent mod

• A NSFW Mod that gives the wearer a Flaccid long dong
    • Could be a horse dong
11 hours ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

@ludger166

Nude mods still work. What doesn't work right now is the Lyndell nude armor, the rest works still fine. 

It still works, you just have to open your old modded regulation .bin up first in yapped. Then click on equipparamprotector, go to tools, and click on export data, it wil save that as a .csv. now open the newest regulation.bin, click on equipparamprotector again, and this time import data, and when propmpted to overright, do so, then save. Now the edits made to make the armor show up right will be threre. Sorry aboyut my typing, I had surgery a while ago on my arm and its bothering me today.

Edited by DorkDiva
11 hours ago, DorkDiva said:

It still works, you just have to open your old modded regulation .bin up first in yapped. Then click on equipparamprotector, go to tools, and click on export data, it wil save that as a .csv. now open the newest regulation.bin, click on equipparamprotector again, and this time import data, and when propmpted to overright, do so, then save. Now the edits made to make the armor show up right will be threre. Sorry aboyut my typing, I had surgery a while ago on my arm and its bothering me today.

So is it possible to make new changes to your old file, export it and then import it into the new regulation.bin? 

4 hours ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

So is it possible to make new changes to your old file, export it and then import it into the new regulation.bin? 

Yeah, or just export whatever you had in your old file over. It is easier than it sounds, and doenst take a lot of time.