Elden ring nude

3 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Give me id or filename of this armor and where i can get it in game. 

I think its not a special body but some settings on armor or body skinning. May be im wrong but there are no sence to make special body for one armor.

1930100   - Deathbed Dress - model ID - bd_f_1590.partsbnd
Just in case you want to do some comparison
1040100    Goldmask's Rags - model ID - bd_f_2230.partsbnd

Now you mention, I did notice  Goldmask Rags and Dress have different mask value.

Edited by megnamon
8 minutes ago, megnamon said:

1930100   - Deathbed Dress - model ID - bd_f_1590.partsbnd
Just in case you want to do some comparison
1040100    Goldmask's Rags - model ID - bd_f_2230.partsbnd

Now you mention, I did notice  Goldmask Rags and Dress have different mask value.

Thank you. Tomorrow i Will see what i can do.

Edited by TRX_Trixter

@TRX_Trixter you've been doing the Gods work, great stuff, thank you very much.

Could you, when you have time, remove the chest wrap from 1775 - Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak and 1776 - Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak(altered)? It's my favorite piece of armor atm.

I tried my hand at Elden Ring modding but I got stuck at extracting the archives using Yabber. It does not produce anything I can import into Blender.

3 minutes ago, Havoc1337 said:

@TRX_Trixter you've been doing the Gods work, great stuff, thank you very much.

Could you, when you have time, remove the chest wrap from 1775 - Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak and 1776 - Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak(altered)? It's my favorite piece of armor atm.

I tried my hand at Elden Ring modding but I got stuck at extracting the archives using Yabber. It does not produce anything I can import into Blender.

Ok i will try.

8 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Ok i will try.

Oh right, I forgot to mention. When you open Mesh , tick Delete faceset Only. This will maintain physics function. Otherwise, it will becomes static and follow body weights only. Any armor with physics function will have file .hkx

Edited by megnamon

If you mean that Deathbed Small aka Fia's Panty, its already in-game, just you cannot obtain it officially. You need to spawn it Cheat Engine. Right now, seems fia panty is okay to use when online because technically, that panty is still legit unless From put it in ban list.

Ohhh, new update. Now, im not so sure.

Edited by megnamon
1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Just this for now: 11-16 slots covers plevris and legs. To identify other slots i need more experiments and time.

Thanks! Also I think I found out that the difference between "bd_m_2410.partsbnd" and "bd_m_2410_l.partsbnd" is lighter version and heavier version. (seems not specific for npc and players)

9 minutes ago, uther1688 said:

Thanks! Also I think I found out that the difference between "bd_m_2410.partsbnd" and "bd_m_2410_l.partsbnd" is lighter version and heavier version. (seems not specific for npc and players)

No. _l - for NPC's and yes it has twice lower resolution textures.

Example. Same armor on my PC and NPC _l file not changed.

4.png

37 minutes ago, Phonglam said:

if i use this mod on steam version will i get banned?

If you follow the steps of installation you will find that you need to play in offline mode to use these mods. If you are able to find a way to play online with the mods you may be banned or kicked from the online servers.

Ah.... 1.03 Update

Patch notes:

Spoiler

Major Changes Included in the Latest Update

Additional Elements Added

Added a function to record an icon and the name of an NPC on the map when you encounter that NPC.
Added NPC Jar-Bairn.
Added new quest phases for the following NPCs: Diallos/ Nepheli Loux/ Kenneth Haight/ Gatekeeper Gostoc.
Added some summonable NPCs in multiple situations.
Increased the number of patterns of objects player can imitate when using Mimic’s Veil.
Added night background music for some open field area.

Bug Fixed

Fixed a bug that prevented summoned NPCs from taking damage in some boss battles.
Fixed a bug that sometime prevented the player from obtaining item after boss battle.
Fixed a bug that causes dialogue to be skipped when talking to NPCs and using custom key configurations.
Fixed a bug that causes the player to freeze when riding.
Fixed a bug that causes arcane to scale incorrectly for some weapons.
In situation where the player cannot obtain more than 2 talisman pouches, added talisman pouch to Twin Maiden Husks shop line up.
Fixed a bug that prevented the user from warping to sites of grace from the map at the end of the game.
Fixed a bug that prevented the player from moving to the next area after the battle with the Fire Giant.
Fixed a bug which causes some weapons to have incorrect scaling after strengthening.
Fixed a bug which causes some weapons to not use stat scaling.
Fixed hang-ups in certain occasions.
Fixed a bug which incorrectly displays multiplayer area boundary when playing online.
Fixed a bug that allows player to activate Erdtree Greatshield’s weapon skill without absorbing an attack using a special combination of item and incantation.
Fixed a bug which causes Fire’s Deadly Sin incantation to have different effect.
Fixed a bug with the Ash of War, Determination and Royal Knight's Resolve, where the damage buff will also apply to other weapons without that skill.
Adjusted the visual effect of Unseen Form spell.
Deleted the Ragged armor set from the game which was mistakenly obtainable in previous patch.
Fixed a bug that causes some hostile NPCs to drop Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
Fixed a bug that causes incorrect sound effect to play in some situations.
Fixed a bug which causes visual animation and hitboxes to not be displayed correctly on some maps.
Fixed bugs which causes incorrect visual and behavior for some enemies.
Fixed a bug that causes incorrect stat parameter for some armor.

Text fixes.

Other performance improvement and bug fixes.

Balance Changes

Increased the drop rate of Smithing Stone for some enemies.
Added Smithing Stone to some early game shop line up.
Increased shield’s effectiveness.
Increased the damage for all offensive cracked pot items.
Increased the damage for the following items: Spark Aromatic/Poison Spraymist.
Increased the effect duration for the following items: Uplifting Aromatic/ Ironjar Aromatic.
Increased HP healing for Torrent when using the following items: Rowa Raisin/ Sweet Raisin/ Frozen Raisin
Reduced FP consumption and increased the damage of the following sorceries: Glintstone Cometshard/ Comet/ Night Comet
Increased the damage of the following sorceries: Gravity Well/ Collapsing Stars/ Crystal Barrage
Decreased FP consumption of the following sorceries: Star Shower/ Rock Blaster/ Gavel of Haima/ Founding Rain of Stars/ Stars of Ruin/Greatblade Phalanx/Magic Downpour/ Loretta’s Greatbow/ Loretta’s Mastery/ Carian Greatsword/ Carian Piercer/ Shard Spiral
Raised projectile speed and range of Great Glintstone Shard
Decreased Ash of War, Hoarfrost Stomp's damage and increase cast time.
Increased Ash of War, Bloody Slash's self-inflict damage while slightly lowering the damage and increasing the cast time.
Decreased weapon skill, Sword of Night and Flame’s damage.
Increased FP consumption and lower duration of Ash of War, Barricade Shield.
Changed FP consumption timing of Ash of War, Prelate’s Charge.
Decreased the damage of spirit summoned when using the item Mimic Tear Ash and changed the spirit’s behavior pattern.
Other enemy and weapon balance changes

The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:

App Ver. 1.03
Regulation Ver. 1.03.1
Online play requires the player to apply this update.

oookay... reinstall and reunpack....

2 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Ah.... 1.03 Update

Patch notes:

Reveal hidden contents

Major Changes Included in the Latest Update

Additional Elements Added

Added a function to record an icon and the name of an NPC on the map when you encounter that NPC.
Added NPC Jar-Bairn.
Added new quest phases for the following NPCs: Diallos/ Nepheli Loux/ Kenneth Haight/ Gatekeeper Gostoc.
Added some summonable NPCs in multiple situations.
Increased the number of patterns of objects player can imitate when using Mimic’s Veil.
Added night background music for some open field area.

Bug Fixed

Fixed a bug that prevented summoned NPCs from taking damage in some boss battles.
Fixed a bug that sometime prevented the player from obtaining item after boss battle.
Fixed a bug that causes dialogue to be skipped when talking to NPCs and using custom key configurations.
Fixed a bug that causes the player to freeze when riding.
Fixed a bug that causes arcane to scale incorrectly for some weapons.
In situation where the player cannot obtain more than 2 talisman pouches, added talisman pouch to Twin Maiden Husks shop line up.
Fixed a bug that prevented the user from warping to sites of grace from the map at the end of the game.
Fixed a bug that prevented the player from moving to the next area after the battle with the Fire Giant.
Fixed a bug which causes some weapons to have incorrect scaling after strengthening.
Fixed a bug which causes some weapons to not use stat scaling.
Fixed hang-ups in certain occasions.
Fixed a bug which incorrectly displays multiplayer area boundary when playing online.
Fixed a bug that allows player to activate Erdtree Greatshield’s weapon skill without absorbing an attack using a special combination of item and incantation.
Fixed a bug which causes Fire’s Deadly Sin incantation to have different effect.
Fixed a bug with the Ash of War, Determination and Royal Knight's Resolve, where the damage buff will also apply to other weapons without that skill.
Adjusted the visual effect of Unseen Form spell.
Deleted the Ragged armor set from the game which was mistakenly obtainable in previous patch.
Fixed a bug that causes some hostile NPCs to drop Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
Fixed a bug that causes incorrect sound effect to play in some situations.
Fixed a bug which causes visual animation and hitboxes to not be displayed correctly on some maps.
Fixed bugs which causes incorrect visual and behavior for some enemies.
Fixed a bug that causes incorrect stat parameter for some armor.

Text fixes.

Other performance improvement and bug fixes.

Balance Changes

Increased the drop rate of Smithing Stone for some enemies.
Added Smithing Stone to some early game shop line up.
Increased shield’s effectiveness.
Increased the damage for all offensive cracked pot items.
Increased the damage for the following items: Spark Aromatic/Poison Spraymist.
Increased the effect duration for the following items: Uplifting Aromatic/ Ironjar Aromatic.
Increased HP healing for Torrent when using the following items: Rowa Raisin/ Sweet Raisin/ Frozen Raisin
Reduced FP consumption and increased the damage of the following sorceries: Glintstone Cometshard/ Comet/ Night Comet
Increased the damage of the following sorceries: Gravity Well/ Collapsing Stars/ Crystal Barrage
Decreased FP consumption of the following sorceries: Star Shower/ Rock Blaster/ Gavel of Haima/ Founding Rain of Stars/ Stars of Ruin/Greatblade Phalanx/Magic Downpour/ Loretta’s Greatbow/ Loretta’s Mastery/ Carian Greatsword/ Carian Piercer/ Shard Spiral
Raised projectile speed and range of Great Glintstone Shard
Decreased Ash of War, Hoarfrost Stomp's damage and increase cast time.
Increased Ash of War, Bloody Slash's self-inflict damage while slightly lowering the damage and increasing the cast time.
Decreased weapon skill, Sword of Night and Flame’s damage.
Increased FP consumption and lower duration of Ash of War, Barricade Shield.
Changed FP consumption timing of Ash of War, Prelate’s Charge.
Decreased the damage of spirit summoned when using the item Mimic Tear Ash and changed the spirit’s behavior pattern.
Other enemy and weapon balance changes

The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:

App Ver. 1.03
Regulation Ver. 1.03.1
Online play requires the player to apply this update.

oookay... reinstall and reunpack....

Seems like after new update, Yapped rune bear version has some new red parts index shown after the update, if use, save file can't be load, but if use old regulation bin file, game still can play, don't know if we should use the old file and play for now or wait for the new version of Yapped Q.Q

Hero (Champion) skimpy set version V2

111.png

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

With chain belt 

1174676427_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-13_27_11_37.png.6dfa1dc2bd51bd3a78d9abf6ed2ed01b.png

2143425620_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-13_27_20_63.png.e26fd8ac04f812ae6278488d58c012e9.png

1. Naked torso

2. No pants

V2 update

1. Fixed pauldron physics

2. Added option with chain belt. Belt fitted to minimize clippings and supports physics.

Download

Works on last update 1.3

UPD

Hero (Champion) skimpy set version (my prefered variant)

1.png.81b3674ee463510f40e6e8615ebf30ee.png

Spoiler

1417552944_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-14_39_04_68.png.f7b8802318a08858274c412cc34d4cb7.png

255252773_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-14_39_12_46.png.ca51be4cb5a05d107fb376fb5d718d8b.png

no belt

1514499553_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-14_41_58_84.png.ad79b8a5928b74f8320babdc0be2464a.png

1247974884_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.17-14_42_06_38.png.31a1071f533b4c1fabf1369ef4569e7a.png

All the same as V2 but plus chest belt. Its my prefered variant of skimpy Hero armor set.

Download

Edited by TRX_Trixter

So far it seems the patch worked by only re-unpacking parts of the game exe and re-patching, without anything else. I checked a few things like ash of war costs etc and a couple of the uploads from here, maybe someone can confirm/disprove this? Sorry if this is common knowledge, my first modded souls game here.

@TRX_Trixter

Could you give a short answer on what tools you use for modifying armors? 

I tried to do it by unpacking the game with UXM and then use FLVER to export the models as .dae files, open them with blender, edit the model, import with FLVER again and patch with UXM. But I couldn't get it to work.

What do you use to export/edit the .dcx files?

Edited by sfsafasfdsadafds
1 hour ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

@TRX_Trixter

I tried to do it by unpacking the game with UXM and then use FLVER to export the models as .dae files, open them with blender, edit the model, import with FLVER again and patch with UXM. But I couldn't get it to work.

I think most of their workflow involves a combination of texture alpha editing and using flver to delete mesh segments. It doesn't look like the mesh parts have been modified directly (which is what I'm looking for - so I can actually insert entirely new meshes and designs), but just subtracted/removed.

2 hours ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

@TRX_Trixter

All my mesh edits was made directly in FLVER and then repacked ind dcx.

1 hour ago, LovelyLad said:

I think most of their workflow involves a combination of texture alpha editing and using flver to delete mesh segments. It doesn't look like the mesh parts have been modified directly (which is what I'm looking for - so I can actually insert entirely new meshes and designs), but just subtracted/removed.

No. All these changes was made with meshes. I dont change any textures

5 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

All my mesh edits was made directly in FLVER and then repacked ind dcx.

Ah, alright. I tried that, but the game couldn't load after I made changes. 

My steps were:

open file with FLVER 1.971 -> Mesh -> select "delete faceset only" -> select "Delete?" next to the mesh-parts I want to remove -> click "Modify" (in Mesh Window) -> close Mesh Window -> click "Modify" in main window

After that I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I have three files for the piece of equipment in the parts folder. The normal .dcx file, the .dcx.bak file and a "bd_f_1451.partsbnd.dcx.BD_F_1451.flver" file. I deleted the .dcx file, changed the name of the bd_f_1451.partsbnd.dcx.BD_F_1451.flver file to bd_f_1451.partsbnd.dcx (just by renaming in the windows explorer) and then patched the game with UXM.

But that doesn't seem to work. Am I missing a step, or am I doing it wrong with the three files at the end?

Would be glad for any help. 

3 minutes ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

Ah, alright. I tried that, but the game couldn't load after I made changes. 

My steps were:

open file with FLVER 1.971 -> Mesh -> select "delete faceset only" -> select "Delete?" next to the mesh-parts I want to remove -> click "Modify" (in Mesh Window) -> close Mesh Window -> click "Modify" in main window

After that I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I have three files for the piece of equipment in the parts folder. The normal .dcx file, the .dcx.bak file and a "bd_f_1451.partsbnd.dcx.BD_F_1451.flver" file. I deleted the .dcx file, changed the name of the bd_f_1451.partsbnd.dcx.BD_F_1451.flver file to bd_f_1451.partsbnd.dcx (just by renaming in the windows explorer) and then patched the game with UXM.

But that doesn't seem to work. Am I missing a step, or am I doing it wrong with the three files at the end?

Would be glad for any help. 

After your edits in FLVER you will get a new .flver file. Next you must unpack game part dcx with yabber, replace in unpacked folder game flver with your and pack it all back to dcx with yabber