Elden ring nude

9 hours ago, megnamon said:

I notice most of the greaves have additional armors for thighs or that those will clip with thighs ?

Yep. And a lot of clippings. As i understend after my researches the problem is next:

1. From software uses masking body parts system for hiding body parts that clippings with armor models

2. Armor models are not support body size sliders on game engine level.

Depends on this there are no way to save that parts for a skimpy variants. Sorry but its still not a Skyrim engine level.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
54 minutes ago, JuliusXIII said:

So are the nude mods here causing the problems with the map icons being out of place or is that just a problem with the game? I have no other mod installed, and I've tried both full nude mods posted here.

Thats from the using the old regulation.bin, and not the new ones coming out with the new patches. Thats why I save all the edits in the exported data .csv so it can be imported into the new regulation.bins. Saves a lot of time and frustration. Using yapped of course.

Edited by DorkDiva
On 3/20/2022 at 8:33 PM, luffyx said:

cheat engine for v1.03.1 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/947957866436894790/954377228584620112/eldenring_all-in-one_Hexinton_v1.12_ce7.4.ct

tabel id https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vToIy4TTeHhzWUHrR13IUSCb9SWPIdooxHRplMVuaMjmAvMPK2hXIHYA4JS956yuE7bPgGNx-GNRe1f/pubhtml#

Open game

Open cheat engine

Select "item" -  "item big" - "item type armor " - item code 1930300" " - "add item " 

Deathbed Smalls

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ea2da2877ad400e8fd96b77f58144483.png

Reveal hidden contents

armor.png.b6f4b077dff82cb1962ee798bfcb8ad5.png

Hide contents

image.png.674f86e26415f9cda676a72b311fe784.png

May I ask for upload save with DeathBed smalls, because cheat engine is rocket science for me

Edited by sajetspam
mistake
9 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Please show me on any screenshot what part do you mean.

All the knight sets (Godrick, Leyndell, Mausoleum, Redmane, Cuckoo etc...) Have capes

You can use the alter garments at the graces to remove them. There name changes to (Altered) without capes. Like Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered)

1.png

3.png

2.png

Also removing those feather things from the back of the Mausoleum set would be awesome too.

Edited by Dr2000
12 minutes ago, Dr2000 said:

All the knight sets (Godrick, Leyndell, Mausoleum, Redmane, Cuckoo etc...) Have capes

You can use the alter garments at the graces to remove them. There name changes to (Altered) without capes. Like Cuckoo Knight Armor (Altered)

1.png

3.png

2.png

Also removing those feather things from the back of the Mausoleum set would be awesome too.

So you need skimpy version with capes? Ok. I can do this as option. About feathers - will see. First of all i need to find this Mausoleum set in the game. May be you tell me where is it? Or NPC's with this set?

Edited by TRX_Trixter
1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

So you need skimpy version with capes? Ok. I can do this as option. About feathers - will see. First of all i need to find this Mausoleum set in the game. May be you tell me where is it? Or NPC's with this set?

One way to get the Mausoleum Knight Set would be to farm the enemy spawn at the entrance of the of the Black Knife Catacombs

On 3/20/2022 at 7:00 PM, TRX_Trixter said:

Kaiden armor

Yapped ID: 50100 - armor, 50300 - trousers

1.png.8e7dd4149217b59c2b93935a1f7dc6c8.png

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.68523fd7e8d9b53737b0a80961f4f3c8.png

3.png.a8fdea8a6ac0ec6ed48d6b3b69760b39.png

Slots masking (works on latest patch)

Armor: 

00-14 = 0 ; 15, 16 = 1 ; 17 = 0; 18, 19 = 1; 20-70 = 0; 71 = 1 and all others = 0

Legs: 

00-17 = 0;  18, 19 = 1;  20-40 = 0; 41-43 = 1; 44 = 0; 45 = 1; 46 = 0; 47-51 = 1; 52 = 0; 53 = 1; 54 = 0; 55-57 = 1; 58 =0; 59 = 1; 60-66 = 0;   67-69 = 1; 70-72 = 0; 73=1;

Download

i replaced the files in game\parts....

and used Yapped on regulations.bin file....

changed all the mask slots as instructed and pressed save...

but the skin part is still invisible... is still invisible...

what did i do wrong?

https://imgur.com/9Uiplry

Edited by banana33rd
fix link

I can't get FLVER to work properly, I delete the mesh I want removed, repack the archive, but in-game the armor is unchanged. I even re-extract the archive I modded to check if maybe it didn't save properly, but the mesh looked properly modified. It would be nice if someone who had success would explain how to properly change the mesh in FLVER.

5 hours ago, Havoc1337 said:

I can't get FLVER to work properly, I delete the mesh I want removed, repack the archive, but in-game the armor is unchanged. I even re-extract the archive I modded to check if maybe it didn't save properly, but the mesh looked properly modified. It would be nice if someone who had success would explain how to properly change the mesh in FLVER.

I'm not 100% sure if I understand your explenation of your process.  But here is the process that works for me (example used: lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx)

• delete the mesh in the FLVER-Editor
    • You should now have 3 files
      • lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx (not yet modified armor file)
      • lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.bak (backup file to restore original armor)
      • lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.LG_M_1290.flver (.flver file with your adjusted mesh)
  • unpack the lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx file by dragging it over the yabber.exe
  • delete the LG_M_1290.flver file in the unpacked .dcx folder (folder located in same place as .dcx file in ELDEN RING\Game\parts, called lg_m_1290-partsbnd-dcx ), 
  • replace deleted .flver file with the flver file generated by the FLVER-Editor (lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.LG_M_1290.flver)
    • Don't forget to rename lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.LG_M_1290.flver to LG_M_1290.flver, so that it has the same name as the file you just deleted (just delete the lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx. part of the name).
  • Repack the .dcx file by dragging the lg_m_1290-partsbnd-dcx folder over the Yabber.exe
  • Afterwards, you have to click "Patch" in UXM.
  • Now your modification should be visible in game.
    • If you want the original armor back, delete the lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx file and rename lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.bak by removing the .bak part of the name.

Edited by sfsafasfdsadafds
2 hours ago, snaketto said:

i need help with texture. what type of texture elden ring use.Albedo.Normal.Roughness? i show in FLVER_Editor but in game nothing 

Well, I don't know how you constructed and did the paths on your great modelthere, this is what we have been doing for the nude retextures. The BC7 Linear DX11+ is for the normal map. The body texture was BC1 sRGB DX 10+

20220323_111736.jpg

20220323_111759.jpg

Edited by DorkDiva
16 minutes ago, DorkDiva said:

Well, I don't know how you constructed and did the paths on your great modelthere, this is what we have been doing for the nude retextures. The BC7 Linear DX11+ is for the normal map. The body texture was BC1 sRGB DX 10+

20220323_111736.jpg

20220323_111759.jpg

so i save my texture maps BC1 SRGB for the albedo and roughness and BC1 linear for normal map and import the body and the texture in FLVER_Editor and edit the tpf.xml and the textures show up fine in flver but not in game.and i try your setting and still have the same problem 

2 hours ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

I'm not 100% sure if I understand your explenation of your process.  But here is the process that works for me (example used: lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx)

• delete the mesh in the FLVER-Editor
    • You should now have 3 files
      • lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx (not yet modified armor file)
      • lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.bak (backup file to restore original armor)
      • lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.LG_M_1290.flver (.flver file with your adjusted mesh)
  • unpack the lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx file by dragging it over the yabber.exe
  • delete the LG_M_1290.flver file in the unpacked .dcx folder (folder located in same place as .dcx file in ELDEN RING\Game\parts, called lg_m_1290-partsbnd-dcx ), 
  • replace deleted .flver file with the flver file generated by the FLVER-Editor (lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.LG_M_1290.flver)
    • Don't forget to rename lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.LG_M_1290.flver to LG_M_1290.flver, so that it has the same name as the file you just deleted (just delete the lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx. part of the name).
  • Repack the .dcx file by dragging the lg_m_1290-partsbnd-dcx folder over the Yabber.exe
  • Now your modification should be visible in game.
    • If you want the original armor back, delete the lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx file and rename lg_m_1290.partsbnd.dcx.bak by removing the .bak part of the name.

Thanks, that seems to have worked. I usually first extracted the .flver from the .dcx file and then edited it, didn't know I can just drop the entire .dcx file into the FLVER app.

The process does seem to break the physics of the cloth however, is there a way to fix that?

image.png.33470e3e0fb5b4e5c9de084df49569d1.png

4 minutes ago, Havoc1337 said:

Thanks, that seems to have worked. I usually first extracted the .flver from the .dcx file and then edited it, didn't know I can just drop the entire .dcx file into the FLVER app.

The process does seem to break the physics of the cloth however, is there a way to fix that?

image.png.33470e3e0fb5b4e5c9de084df49569d1.png

Open Mesh. Before you edit the mesh, scroll down abit and youll see "Delete faceset only" option. Tick it and it will preserve the cloth physics.