Is there a way to turn a male npc into a cuntboy?

35 minutes ago, almondmommymilkers said:

Like a dude with a vagina, or the opposite of a futa. I want max gender bending.

Not quite yet. As in;

You can use NPC Spawner to give a NPC the gender-bender patch from Lustbound, and that would work, but not for a currently existing NPC. Not to mention that feature from Lustbound is currently broken by Sexbound itself.

On 2/16/2022 at 8:43 AM, red3dred said:

Not quite yet. As in;

You can use NPC Spawner to give a NPC the gender-bender patch from Lustbound, and that would work, but not for a currently existing NPC. Not to mention that feature from Lustbound is currently broken by Sexbound itself.

Ah shucks, guess I'll just have to stick to half cis then. Also is there a way to make the PC a futa without using up the back vanity slot? What if I want a cape? Or would I have to switch out the cape and the patch every time I wanna fuck?

4 hours ago, almondmommymilkers said:

Ah shucks, guess I'll just have to stick to half cis then. Also is there a way to make the PC a futa without using up the back vanity slot? What if I want a cape? Or would I have to switch out the cape and the patch every time I wanna fuck?

The patch works from either cosmetic or functional slot, so you don't have to commit to not wearing your cape, however.

There are items, both EB's Lovely Whips, and Aphrodite's Bow mod has an item that serves that purpose. The Green venturous whip from EB's Lovely Whips changes the gender of the target to be a subgender (Futa by default, even if male) while the Apple from Aphrodite's Bow mod (Supposedly a reward from the bossfight i think? There's a tree somewhere that gives it) also turns the one that consumes it into a futa (Also probably bypasses Lustbound and turns males into male-futas).

There isn't much of a solution for this without a custom solution, like fixing up Sexbound to no longer interfere with Lustbound, AND rewriting the status effect to allow for more than 1 subgender to roll when the "Futa effect" rolls.