Dark Elf Debaucheries

• 1 month later...

Ah finally, more time to work on sexy mods. Nearly finished with Morathi and the Sisters of Slaughter.

morathi1.jpg.d568d7effb3eaa18b244b3776dd0fbd6.jpg

SoS1.jpg.29b2715bb52fc1ff26b2566136ae79b4.jpg

Once I finish these two I think that will wrap it up for the dark elves at the moment. I may do a conversion of all the male units to female ones in the future, but I have the desire to start working on high elves and wood elves more, so that will have to wait. 

Your mod is beautiful, I am happy that I found that, Your naked Morathi is gorgeous , I nearly fell in love with her:-))) Will you add Morathi to the mod from 16 of March "Dark Elf Debucheries" ? "Sisters..." are fine also I like them, only Dead Hag from the already existing mod is a little bit grey, I mean the body is somehow grey comparing to others, just like in some mods on Steam, great work after all:-)

Well the death hag has more of a grey skin tone because her face is pretty grey. I could add a texture file with non black hands and feet for users to switch if they choose via rpfm, but I won't make an entirely separate mod for it. 

Uploaded a new version of the mod. 

Morathi comes with two texture sets- if you want to switch to the clean hands and feet version, you'll need to open up the mod via rpfm and go to the Morathi texture files. Delete the morathi_diffuse.dds and change the names of the two texture files that have 2 at the end of them (morathi_diffuse2.dds for example) and just delete the 2, so the game will read the non-blackened textures instead. 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:21 AM, gooboo said:

Ah finally, more time to work on sexy mods. Nearly finished with Morathi and the Sisters of Slaughter.

morathi1.jpg.d568d7effb3eaa18b244b3776dd0fbd6.jpg

SoS1.jpg.29b2715bb52fc1ff26b2566136ae79b4.jpg

Once I finish these two I think that will wrap it up for the dark elves at the moment. I may do a conversion of all the male units to female ones in the future, but I have the desire to start working on high elves and wood elves more, so that will have to wait. 

Nice, I will wait for those conversions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

can you atleast add maybe a torso piece to the armor? Not gonna lie it kind of bothers me with armor mods that they don't protect vital organs, other than that gonna play warhammer 2 just for this,..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...