Update about Game Development

Hello all,

Just wanted to know whether is there any new updates coming for our game. Because I haven't seen any recent updates from K17 team, almost an year...

After we lost the garden, there are not much updates seen here. I love if we can go back to those days with frequent updates/features.

Thanks and kind regards,

mr.lsiter

54 minutes ago, mr.lister said:

Hello all,

Just wanted to know whether is there any new updates coming for our game. Because I haven't seen any recent updates from K17 team, almost an year...

After we lost the garden, there are not much updates seen here. I love if we can go back to those days with frequent updates/features.

Thanks and kind regards,

mr.lsiter

All the game updates can be found here, the team is also working on a 64X version, if you want more detailed information you can find them here. This is the official TK17 website and they are working on the new house of MG, but it takes time and a lot also depends on all of us, sharing and helping is the basis of everything. If we have patience and help the TK17 team to grow you will see that sooner or later we will return to the old glory of MG.