Cursed DD Enchantings - reloaded

Cursed DD Enchantings - reloaded

View File

Hello everyone,

This is a mod I made about 2 years ago.

Essentially it contains 2 features

- Added buffs or debuffs for the special attributes to all Devious devices (Usually debuffs)

- Containers, corpses and safes (!) can be bewitched and equip devious devices on the player. (This is an expansion of Kimy's cursed Loot but without the StartingQuest)

Both features can be activated via an MCM.

ATTENTION:

In this version both features are activated immediately after installation! If the player is already restrained, the MCM shows only a limited extent, therefore it is better only   to install it if the player is not yet heavily restrained.

All visible armor's of the original Devious Devices mod is overwritten to add the required Enchantings.  So if you have already patched Devious Devices for your game using Fo4Edit recheck everything after installation.

Required: F4SE, MCM, Devious Devices including all dependencies.

Incompatible mods : Cursed Wasteland

I forgot to mention, if the player is naked all chances to trigger a trap for the safe are doubled !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For improved compatibility with DEVIOUS DEVICES RC8, I have added a file on support page 3.

Since it needs to be tested I do not place it into the download section.

If you do not use DEVIOUS DEVICES RC8 you do not need to install this file.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/14/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    F4SE, MCM, Devious devices

Edited by Kanlaon
description for the perks. Patch file for RC8

Reserved for personal usage.

Propably inspired by J. S. Bach's 'Air'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding the enchantments for the devices.

I do not add perks, so there is no description available in pip boy. (Doing so would need a ton of perks)

Here is the list on how it was planned

C = Charisma, A = Agility, P = Perception, S = Strength, E = Endurance, L = Luck
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chast. belt        C - 1, A - 1
Chastity bra      C - 2, A - 1
collar                C - 1
gag                   E - 3, L + 3

nipple pierc, clamps          C - 1, P - 1, E - 1, A - 1
rusty nipple  clamps          C - 1, P - 1, E - 2, A - 1, health-10
anal plug                           P - 1, E - 1, A - 1, -5% speed
vaginal plug                      P - 1, E - 1, A - 1, -5% speed no sitting

blindfold                           P - 2, A - 2, -10% Speed
bondage mittens              L + 2

chain harness                   C - 3, S - 1
corset harness                  C - 1, E - 1, I - 1, A - 1

hood ballon                     C - 2, P - 3, A - 3, -10% Speed
leg cuffs                           L + 1
latex harness                    L + 1

rusty plugs                       P - 1, E - 1, A - 1, -10% speed, -10 health

restraints                          C - 1, -5% speed
rusty restraints                 C - 1, -5% speed, -10 health

straight jacket                  C - 2, I - 2
straight jacket open         C - 3, I - 3

dress latex                        C + 1, A - 2
dress spandex                  C + 1, I - 1, A - 1
dress elegant                   C + 2, A - 2
hobble skirt                      C + 1        
hobble skirt open             L + 1, E - 3
wristcuffs                          L + 1

Edited by Kanlaon

Glad to see someone has worked on the DCW's cursed looting system. Kudos!

In your description you said that, "All visible armor's of the original Devious Devices mod is overwritten to add the required Enchantings.  So if you have already patched Devious Devices for your game using Fo4Edit recheck everything after installation."

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. Are you referring to the RC8 Update for Devious Devices? Or is this just run the DD's through bodyslide and build?

Thanks again for your hard work!

4 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Known problems: Devious Devices uses AWKCR. I don't know how much of a problem this causes.

Just a note about that, the latest Community Patch for DD removed the AWKCR requirement. 

Also, iirc the older 2.0 version only had it as a master file in the header, it could be removed by opening in xEdit and "Clean Masters"

I've just loaded up your plugin in xEdit and was able to clean the masters of it as well, and I can upload it here if you want, for those that aren't using AWKCR.

Thanks for uploading this by the way, I was only just today thinking again about how I wanted a similar mod to DCW that just did the container thing.  :)

Edited by Marg597
12 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Glad to see someone has worked on the DCW's cursed looting system. Kudos!

In your description you said that, "All visible armor's of the original Devious Devices mod is overwritten to add the required Enchantings.  So if you have already patched Devious Devices for your game using Fo4Edit recheck everything after installation."

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. Are you referring to the RC8 Update for Devious Devices? Or is this just run the DD's through bodyslide and build?

Thanks again for your hard work!

Sometimes users removed keywords from the DD armour to disable unwanted effects. Regarding RC8 Update, i do not know what it is :(

To my shame i have to admit that i am not informed about all innovations at DD. All I know is that in my version of Devious Devices, a little tweak here and there would be nice. 

10 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Just a note about that, the latest Community Patch for DD removed the AWKCR requirement. 

Also, iirc the older 2.0 version only had it as a master file in the header, it could be removed by opening in xEdit and "Clean Masters"

I've just loaded up your plugin in xEdit and was able to clean the masters of it as well, and I can upload it here if you want, for those that aren't using AWKCR.

Thanks for uploading this by the way, I was only just today thinking again about how I wanted a similar mod to DCW that just did the container thing.  :)

Ok thanks for your hint.

I guess I must recheck my mod to the newest Updates for Devious Devices.

Meanwhile you can send me your file and I will place it into the download section. :)

10 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I did a quick test and, well, I’m not sure if it was the mole rats I was fighting or what, but it seemed a bit ‘jarring’ to hear an explosion and be knocked out, only to wake up later with a DD installed.

I assume you have taken something from the molerats, than the trap will trigger.

As i remember the original DCW does the same - equipping devices to the player but less immersive - without fading to black and any other effect.

Handling of corpses can be set to 0 in the MCM, to disable the effect for corpses.

10 hours ago, Undertower said:

Ohhh i'm excited for those effects... i hope some of them can be very deadly to spice up things ;)

Nope, this was not done. Only the devices are equipped.

If you want the things really to become harder, have a visit to the old NudeBasics Thread.

I did reupload the version NudeBasics 1.03 of a good friend so that it becomes available again. You can find it on page 14 - NOT in any download section.

13 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Will this mod have quests (or does it already)?  Those are often the best part of Kimi’s DCL series.

if you could somehow integrate DCW into it, and add more quests, that would be awesome!

I am not good in making quest's. That more requires a good story writer, me myself only has knowledge about some modding techniques.

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Will it equip DDs on followers as well? I always missed that in Cursed wasteland.

At the moment not, but it's an idea i think is pretty good.

My last companions in the game were Dogmeat or a robot (Curie).

At the moment I was more thinking of integrating some form of AAF animation framework for the corpses, similar to Cursefd Loot in Skyrim.

6 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Sometimes users removed keywords from the DD armour to disable unwanted effects. Regarding RC8 Update, i do not know what it is :(

To my shame i have to admit that i am not informed about all innovations at DD. All I know is that in my version of Devious Devices, a little tweak here and there would be nice. 

To find the RC8 (Devious Devices update) you have to go to the DD mod page, go to "get support." It is in there. I recommend starting at the last page and going backwards. Several links for it are posted. It did a lot of tweaking, including a DD MCM to adjust tons of things such as Hobble walk/hop, blindfold intensity, events while restrained: Plug, handcuff, gag, trip. You can also manually inflate the inflatable plugs (you'll need the patch to deflate them found in the same thread.

Anyways, tested your mod, it works perfectly. I love the extra effects you added (knock out, fade to black). I always wished someone would add effects. Maybe a squish noise and a grunt or moan when a plug was inserted or a clink noise when a device was locked. Any plans on doing more with this mod?

Again, thank you for your awesome work! Gotta see if I can find this NudeBasics thread.

3 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

To find the RC8 (Devious Devices update) you have to go to the DD mod page, go to "get support." It is in there. I recommend starting at the last page and going backwards. Several links for it are posted. It did a lot of tweaking, including a DD MCM to adjust tons of things such as Hobble walk/hop, blindfold intensity, events while restrained: Plug, handcuff, gag, trip. You can also manually inflate the inflatable plugs (you'll need the patch to deflate them found in the same thread.

Anyways, tested your mod, it works perfectly. I love the extra effects you added (knock out, fade to black). I always wished someone would add effects. Maybe a squish noise and a grunt or moan when a plug was inserted or a clink noise when a device was locked. Any plans on doing more with this mod?

Again, thank you for your awesome work! Gotta see if I can find this NudeBasics thread.

My favorite effects are the sounds for the anal/vaginal chain bell plugs. (Kopied from the skyrim original)

Ok, I will search there. I am lazy when it comes to reading too much in English.

Regarding more noise sounds, I guess I am able to do that - For purposes like this I had installed the 'Wavepad sound editor' a long time ago.

It is free as long as the results are not for commercial uses.

I do not know if changing the original devious devices is allowed by Kimy. Well a lot of thinks could be done with patches.

But what if some new functions are useful in the 2 core scripts ?

With new ideas there always come new plans. :)

The bad thing is,  all new things that I've tried last weeks for another mod I cannot get to work (usually because of lucking knowledge)

5 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Ok, I will search there. I am lazy when it comes to reading too much in English.

Regarding more noise sounds, I guess I am able to do that - For purposes like this I had installed the 'Wavepad sound editor' a long time ago.

It is free as long as the results are not for commercial uses.

I do not know if changing the original devious devices is allowed by Kimy. Well a lot of thinks could be done with patches.

But what if some new functions are useful in the 2 core scripts ?

With new ideas there always come new plans. :)

The bad thing is,  all new things that I've tried last weeks for another mod I cannot get to work (usually because of lucking knowledge)

The RC8 for DD is on page 137. I think there were a few tweaks after that in the thread, but that should cut down the reading and searching. 

I downloaded the NudeBasics, and NudeBasics_Suits. I saw that there was another file, but it looked identical but older than this one, so I didn't grab it. Going to go test the NudeBasics now.

12 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay, NudeBasics is really cool. I couldn't get the morphs to kick in. I use the Fusion Girl body. Maybe that's why. I definitely recommend that mod. It has so many things in it, rad morphing, combat strip, radiation strip, lactating. I hope I can get it all working, I'll keep trying.

In Bodyslide you must activate the build morph checkbox and you must have looksmenu installed !

Ok, I have never tested it with Fusion Girl body, but I assume it should work with this body too, since it is not restricted to a special body.

Instead every body supported from bodyslide and looksmenu should do.

BUT you must adopt the File FO4_NudeBasics.Ini ! The names and maximum values for the morphs included in this file are for CBBE bodies.

The names for Fusion girl I do not know yet.

To check if the morphings work usually I activated rad morhings and go into a river or water with constant 10 rads radiation per second.

In case you are using unique player, I forgot what I had done to get it work, maybe it was only possible with Looksmenu 1.20 (and not with 1.18)

One last warning with the morphings, that I heard. If you choose to extreme values it can result to a CTD, but this is not under control nor responsibility of

NudeBasics.

One of the users had make a good description how to use the Morph system in the thread and of coarse you should be careful if you use other mods

doing morphings, unless you know what you are doing.

Meanwhile I'have installed RC8 but not yet every fix. RC8 had now the chain bell sound adopted too, Lol I guess some users of DD enchantings version 1.2 does remember this feature.

Regarding all the other things I am not yet sure if all this new stuff is a good idea regarding my own mod. Which version should I use when I decide to make some new features ?

I do not intend to make 2 versions one for DD and one for RC8, so at the moment I think my base will also be DD 2.0 in the future.

I am aware that some items or forms new in RC8 are not supported.

2 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Meanwhile I'have installed RC8 but not yet every fix. RC8 had now the chain bell sound adopted too, Lol I guess some users of DD enchantings version 1.2 does remember this feature.

Regarding all the other things I am not yet sure if all this new stuff is a good idea regarding my own mod. Which version should I use when I decide to make some new features ?

I do not intend to make 2 versions one for DD and one for RC8, so at the moment I think my base will also be DD 2.0 in the future.

I am aware that some items or forms new in RC8 are not supported.

From what I understand, Devious Devices 2.0 is now totally redundant. The RC8 does everything DD did plus fixed most bugs. I do not have the DD 2.0 in my load order anymore, just RC8. So 2 versions is not necessary.

I understand about the build morphs in bodyslide. I think it is like you said, the slider names for Fusion Girl would need to be referenced. I have very little experience with scripting and coding, but it looks like I can access the File FO4_NudeBasics.Ini, and it is just a notepad document with slider references: BreastFantasy=1.0, BreastHeight=-1.0, and so forth. Would replacing these names with the Fusion Girl slider names work? And is just make the changes in the note pad and save? I think you have do something similar when you first set up Fallout for using mods.

Thanks for the qiuck response!

23 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

From what I understand, Devious Devices 2.0 is now totally redundant. The RC8 does everything DD did plus fixed most bugs. I do not have the DD 2.0 in my load order anymore, just RC8. So 2 versions is not necessary.

Just to add on to this, the folks that put the Community Patch together made every effort to keep backwards compatibility in tact.  My understanding is that they applied mostly fixes to the original mod, and anything they added (like the body in the road) was designed to not cause a problem for existing mods that rely on the framework.

RC8 is likely to be the final version for the Community Patch unless someone else decides to take it further.

Edited by Marg597
Revised
26 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

RC8 is likely to be the final version for the Community Patch unless someone else decides to take it further.

Yep. I've heard the same. I know there are some people that have added some fixes/patches for the peripheral mods such as outfit conversions and High Heels System or sounds. I just check the thread every once in a while.

1 hour ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Yep. I've heard the same. I know there are some people that have added some fixes/patches for the peripheral mods such as outfit conversions and High Heels System or sounds. I just check the thread every once in a while.

Maybe I've done something completely wrong with RC8. I disabled Devious Devices 2.0 in Mod organizer and aktivate RC8 instead using a unmodded clean save.

Where do I find the items in bodyslide ? This was never a problem using the original mod for me.

I can choose the group DeviousDevices and do a Batchbuild for all, but as far as I've seen the cloth for the kimy's DD seller in Goodneighboor is unchanged.

No good start.

The good thing so far is the menu problem with Fallsouls was solved, but for me this was only anot very annoying.

Also as a modder; I never had missed an MCM for this mod. (I was able to compile a private version with my preferred settings)