• 3 weeks later...

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23171-trx-male-sos-addon-schlongs-of-sam-patch/

The problem is it still requires a full SOS installation and I'd like to avoid it because of the performance hit. I plan to use this only for my character.

Edit: I tried attaching it to the SAM body in Outfit Studio and all i got was a big hole in my crutch. Any other ideas?

Edited by MrSavage89

First of all, great work!

I want to know how people using HIMBO got it to work without a seam? I've build the add-on with morphs in bodyslide and put the "regular" on 100 on the 100 weight side, but there is still a seam when I increase the weight of my own character above 0.

23 hours ago, TempThrow1 said:

First of all, great work!

I want to know how people using HIMBO got it to work without a seam? I've build the add-on with morphs in bodyslide and put the "regular" on 100 on the 100 weight side, but there is still a seam when I increase the weight of my own character above 0.

When creating a preset for the TRX Male Addon, try making sure that the "Regular" slider is at 100%, and the "Body Builder" slider is at 0%. This is mostly acceptable in most cases for me, but there might be a small gap depending on the orientation of the character's body. If this is texture mismatch, then you'll need the right texture patch for whatever male skin textures you're using. I hope this helps. 

1.jpg

Edited by MoJo-X
On 3/31/2023 at 11:37 AM, MoJo-X said:

When creating a preset for the TRX Male Addon, try making sure that the "Regular" slider is at 100%, and the "Body Builder" slider is at 0%. This is mostly acceptable in most cases for me, but there might be a small gap depending on the orientation of the character's body. If this is texture mismatch, then you'll need the right texture patch for whatever male skin textures you're using. I hope this helps. 

1.jpg

Not a texture mismatch, I've downloaded the corresponding one for my used body ;) and yes, I've set the regular to 100% on high weight and on 0 at low weight. Build morphs etc. For now I've "fixed" it by just building one on the specific weight of my PC. Other npcs on other weights will probably have the seam issue then but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...