19 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

For now 2.0 is a final release version of the mod. i finish all what i planned for base male version.

About future updates

If this project will be interesting and will have community support i will work on it further (there are a lot of things can be done). 

Great !!! 

We are both blown away by what can be achieved in this area and by your ability to make our favourite game not only more exciting but also more diabolically beautiful. ^^ 
One question:
We could only install SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - LightSE with satisfaction. What should we do to make your mod work with this version, if possible?
Thanks to you and congratulations again.

54 minutes ago, DAabil said:

We are both blown away by what can be achieved in this area and by your ability to make our favourite game not only more exciting but also more diabolically beautiful. ^^ 
One question:
We could only install SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - LightSE with satisfaction. What should we do to make your mod work with this version, if possible?
Thanks to you and congratulations again.

Thanks!

Em... Im working with "official" frameworks versions so... LightSE - sorry but what is it? 

This version :

The version you are referring to covers the player with an ugly loincloth and shows the player in a continuous state of arousal even though he has not swallowed any aphrodisiacs!
The light version ( light in many areas ) avoids crashes or corrupted saves.

That said, your mod is really tempting... 

And thank you for your time.

27 minutes ago, DAabil said:

This version :

The version you are referring to covers the player with an ugly loincloth and shows the player in a continuous state of arousal even though he has not swallowed any aphrodisiacs!
The light version ( light in many areas ) avoids crashes or corrupted saves.

That said, your mod is really tempting... 

And thank you for your time.

As i understand (may be i'm wrong) external sos addons system is castrated in this version.... If it so it was a "great" idea.

Neverminde.

Reason of the problem: body meshes in this version icluding shlong mesh. 

What you can do.

1. Build shlong mesh of your prefered form with BS project from my mod.

2. Open in NifScope your current sos body and replace build in shlong mesh with my.

3. Replace your current sos textures with my.

You must do it with both body nifs _0 and _1.

22 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Dont see any reasons to have problems on AE, so i think yes it must works

i asked this because the original sos don't work in AE, so there is a new sos AE in this site ( the new one changes the dll to be able to work on AE  ).

2 hours ago, BeefyJackal said:

Is there a way to make it work with Tempered skins and HIMBO?

It works fine with HIMBO for me. I just needed to change the "Regular" slider at the top of the Bodyslide sliders for the gap to go away. Or are you having a different problem?

Edited by mastert3318

Hi there, I'm having trouble changing the overall size of the schlong with this addon. Do I have to change it in the SOS MCM, or in racemenu? It seems like the SOS size is overriding the changes in racemenu, but bigger sizes seem to morph the shape of the addon, it's weird. I can't seem to get the visual from the BodySlide customisation in game if that makes sense? Any ideas?

AHHHH YOU ACTUALLY DID IT! Must download and test! Though I use SAM so I get the feeling this wont work well.

Edit: Got it to appear with SOS MCM but unfortunatly due to my set up it gives him both the SAM penis and your penis ?

Also some minor placement issues and textures not matching

20220226231954_1.jpg.1b42203bf0e279352f7aaff7a6a6a159.jpg

Edited by Shakkaku