1 hour ago, Grafenstein said:

Hey, everyone. Is there already a werewolf version for this mod?

Because if not, here's one I made. Just install it with the base mod and it should be good to go with BodySlide. Fully customizable, just like the original.

It's kinda basic, but it does get the job done. Let me know if there's anything wrong, so I can fix it.

[TRX] Male Werewolf.7z 3.18 MB · 0 downloads

Great! Maybe mod download page will be more good solution? I mean upload your work as a mod but not as post in this topic. As addon for main mod.

14 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Great! Maybe mod download page will be more good solution? I mean upload your work as a mod but not as post in this topic. As addon for main mod.

Right-o then. With your blessing, I will do that.

Oh, and thanks for the mod, chappie.

On 6/1/2022 at 11:17 AM, VonRosa said:

Edit: Deleted the entire message, as I found a MUCH simpler solution.. and i'm an idiot

If anyone wants to use this with SOS Light/Himbo Light

- Open SOS/Himbo light body in Outfit Studio, delete the genitals mesh, but keep the body mesh.
- Add project, select the TRX Male Schlong addon, I conformed sliders but idk if you need to. 
- Select the Schlong mesh, click partitions, change partition to slot 32 body, apply
- Save project as (name it whatever you want)
- Open bodyslide, select the created body, choose your preset, build body
- Open the _0 and _1 mesh, find the Schlong's BSLightingShaderProperty, click it and find Shader Flags 1, make sure Facegen_RGB_Tint is NOT checked, save and it's good to go

You can also change the texture path if you want, though you shouldn't need to. If you do however, right click the mesh, select properties, then textures, and set the new paths (you can also do this in the .Nif file itself, but if you save it with the new path you wont need to do it each time)

What was your longer workaround that you deleted? This solution makes the skin tone turn grey and mismatch

On 6/28/2022 at 6:57 PM, Y^wd>GUH*K8Y^T] said:

What was your longer workaround that you deleted? This solution makes the skin tone turn grey and mismatch

Following on from this, instead of unchecking the facegen_rgb_tint, I edited UV and textures to create my own SOS -light textures.

Fiddly but it works perfectly

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see you back to being active TRX.

Any chance of working on a SAM version too? My friend has been giving it a shot but she's stuck on the seam. Though with SAM there is often a seam because the SAM penis is so low poly....

She's covered it with thick dark hair for now but I thought I would add to the people already asking for a SAM version. Especially with Savren being so active and working on SAM mods.

On 7/26/2022 at 12:26 AM, Shakkaku said:

Glad to see you back to being active TRX.

Any chance of working on a SAM version too? My friend has been giving it a shot but she's stuck on the seam. Though with SAM there is often a seam because the SAM penis is so low poly....

She's covered it with thick dark hair for now but I thought I would add to the people already asking for a SAM version. Especially with Savren being so active and working on SAM mods.

Few month ago i give my permission for SAM port of this addon. As i know it must be already in Vectorplexus site. theshiba ask me abot this permission.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, brutherman said:

How were you able to make a patch? I would like to make my own for Bits n Pieces

How did I do it? If I remember correctly, what I did was basically:

- start with the original textures

- using GIMP or photoshop or whatever, adjust the TRX texture coloration a little bit to match the new body texture (using a layer with just a small patch of the body skin helps)

- this color-adjusted texture will be the "intermediate" texture

- using Blender, import the male body mesh from SOS and base TRX schlong mesh, being sure that they are fitting together properly

- apply the body texture to the body

- generate a fresh texture in Blender, and then use Blender's baking capabilities to bake the body textures onto the schlong mesh (be sure the target texture dimensions match the TRX intermediate texture dimensions)

- save the new schlong texture that was baked. This will be the "border" texture, since it creates a seamless border between the body and schlong

- back in GIMP/photoshop/whatever, load the intermediate texture onto one layer and the border texture into another one above it

- mask off most of the border texture, leaving only the body border parts visible

- now just add layers and blend/touch up/paint as necessary to blend the border and the rest of the texture until everything looks right. Remember to be careful not to mess up the border

- (to test, you can export your working texture as a png, go back into blender, and load it onto the schlong mesh to see how everything looks)

And that's about it, I think.

2 hours ago, Grafenstein said:

- generate a fresh texture in Blender, and then use Blender's baking capabilities to bake the body textures onto the schlong mesh (be sure the target texture dimensions match the TRX intermediate texture dimensions)

Spoiler

1075924852_DesktopScreenshot2022_09.20-22_27_00_45.png.25460f205570538d0f4f2420842783d5.png

Im dont think I did this right, I baked it and this happened

11 hours ago, brutherman said:

Im dont think I did this right, I baked it and this happened

Well, you're almost there at least. I think it just needs a few alterations to your settings. Or maybe it's the UVs? Or maybe the cycles? Unfortunately, I'm not quite enough of an expert on that stuff to be able to coach you through it all, sight unseen. But anyway, like I said, it's very close to being right.

7 hours ago, Grafenstein said:

Well, you're almost there at least. I think it just needs a few alterations to your settings. Or maybe it's the UVs? Or maybe the cycles? Unfortunately, I'm not quite enough of an expert on that stuff to be able to coach you through it all, sight unseen. But anyway, like I said, it's very close to being right.

I'll keep trying and hopefully I get it right, thanks

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fridam said:

Here is a patch for BnP male skin. This is made for the pubes version. It is not enterly seamless but it is the best I could do. Also was possible to make thanks to Grafenstein for the Tempered patch. I hope it was ok to post this here. Here is the link to the patch:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/znu33wh439ljklp/BnP_-_TRX_texture.7z/file

I'm using RSV and it looks good on all races and weights, thank you!