TRX - SOS Addon Male

View File

Description

This is a new SOS addon for male characters, ported to SOS Body from my TRX Futanari addon  Same Hipoly model with tons of sliders. For now 2.0 is a final release version of the mod. i finish all what i planned for base male version.

About future updates

If this project will be interesting and will have community support i will work on it further (there are a lot of things can be done). 

Mod features

1. Highpoly shlong mesh

2. Body - SOS Body (regular and bodybyilder)

3. Weight slider support - yes

4. BodySlide project - yes

5. Race Menu Support  - yes, (TRX SOS MALE - tab): SOS form ajustments, save / load presets

6. Almost 98 sliders in Race menu and BS for Shlong form ajustment (see screenshots section)

7. Uncut option - 2 variants (as sliders)

Argonians and Khajits support (big thank to my old friend  Vobla  and all credits for this!)

9. Separate Texture sets for races:

Default: Breton, Nord, Imperial, Redguard

Dark Elf

High Elf

Wood Elf

Argonians

Khajits

Orcs

How to start XD

1. Run BS and select [TRX] SOS Addon Male

2. Set your body type slider FIRST 

For example if its SOS Regular body - then move Regular slider Low to 0 and High to 100

5.png.729979c8fab38484820b11830aceb943.png

3. Make any SOS sliders  ajustments you want.

4. Build with morps

5. Choose in game this addon in SOS settings MCM

Or make all ajustments in Race Menu

Credits

Ousnius - for RaceMenu support feature

Vobla - for beast races textures

Install / uninstall

As usually.

P.S.

My Patreon page for those who wants to support my work or make any donation (this is only way in my case)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/08/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE, SOS, RaceMenu
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Extremely excited for this mod to be done!! I noticed that in game it doesn't appear at all, it's just some missing mesh error thing. The Cyperpunk level of customization is super cool!! I already made myself a preset after going through the options for like twenty minutes! When the schlong is able to show up on characters, and more textures are made for it, this will be an incredible mod!

29 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

Extremely excited for this mod to be done!! I noticed that in game it doesn't appear at all, it's just some missing mesh error thing. The Cyperpunk level of customization is super cool!! I already made myself a preset after going through the options for like twenty minutes! When the schlong is able to show up on characters, and more textures are made for it, this will be an incredible mod!

Hm.... Thanks for info. Will check this

Edited by TRX_Trixter
49 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

Clean mod install (Vortex). BS project - uncut option + new game

924967374_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_02.09-00_02_10_91.png.36f0c52bac57ccb4b87692bf8f5fc12f.png

hello i have same question 

Will we see compatibility

for body Sam light by Savrenx and  KouLeifoh ( author of High poly head ) ? ( compatible or

not )

base its sos.  thanks.

base SAM Light - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - VectorPlexus

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/152-sam-light-texture-add-on/

+https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/70-sam-high-poly-conversion/

+https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/267-savrenx-schlong-of-sam-light-hdt-patch/

last https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/551-savrenx-schlong-of-sam-light-continuation-hdt-bbb-hdt-smp/

LOAD ORDER :

- SAM Light 
- SAM High Poly Conversion ( nude or underwear not matter because you only need hand, feet and the rest.)
- Schlong of SAM Light ( This mod )
- SAM Light Skin add on ( If you use this )
- XPMSE Skeleton 

Edited by demicabestan
1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

n very appreciate for your support in any cinde

Fuck, the initial rush of joy for this precious mod makes me download, install it and try it right away, but I forget to read something very important.. it's for Special Edition.. Fuck..

Anyway I was able to run bodyslide and play with it  ?:D :banana:

The MCM works great too.

Thanks for share the mod man !!!!!!!