So I was about to download the NVSE Extender, but when I looked at the requirements it stated that I needed to use FOMM. I don't use FOMM or NMM, I mostly use Vortex. And I know that Vortex doesn't support mods that are not from the Nexus itself. So I was gonna download this manually, but the question is: is this is an absolute requirement or can I skip this and manually download the mod? 

3 hours ago, Hyperdumbass said:

So I was about to download the NVSE Extender, but when I looked at the requirements it stated that I needed to use FOMM. I don't use FOMM or NMM, I mostly use Vortex. And I know that Vortex doesn't support mods that are not from the Nexus itself. So I was gonna download this manually, but the question is: is this is an absolute requirement or can I skip this and manually download the mod? 

You don't need FOMM or NexusModManager. The downloadpage of NVSE Extender is outdated. Unfortunately the original developer isn't as active anymore.

Which is why version 19, developed by somebody else, isn't on the downloadpage but here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24656-nvse-extender-aka-nx/?do=findComment&comment=3411886