Werewolf questions (and noob questions)

KiWolfGirl

Its been a really long time since i last posted here maybe like 2 years, lol. I only ever tried getting mods to work once and that was for FO3 and i didnt have much luck :-/  so at the risk of getting yelled at to find out for myself i was just hoping maybe someone else here has similar tastes. I havent played oblivion in forever and when i did it was on the xbox also. NE way I am looking for something like I had got to work ONCE in FO3, like the mod where creatures either try to rape you in battle or stalk you when you are near them. I only got it to work with the coyotes in FO3... so besides that which is what the basic of what i want, what i realllly want is to have it with one of those werewolf mods i read about. I try to look around here but I get so overwhelmed cuz i barely know anything about this modding stuff but i think when i get the basics i can figure it out. Im just wondering if anyone knows which bunch of mods are best for this. So here is the basic list:

• Beast rape/sex, able to do same with NPCs
  • Good werewolf mod for that too
  • Mod for giving werewolves canine "parts"

Also if anyone knows if there are any good mods for real werewolf/dog behavior like knotting or something :angel:

Here are the mods I got so far so maybe Im on the right track.

• CoHwerewolfreplacer
  • creatures v1.2
  • Dog Texture Patch
  • Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part1
  • Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part2
  • LoversMotionsNT Ver1.9
  • OSM main file
  • Werewolves ver 1-14692

I guess I also need one of those general mod launchers like how FO3NV had that nvse program unless that OSM is it...? If anyone into wolves has any better ideas or suggestions let me know plx :shy:

OK now the noob questions. 1. Is there a comprehensive list of mods for Oblivion with short descriptions and links to topics? 2. Is there a central location for technical help or do I just use the support forum? 3. Are there problems like I had with FO3 where I have to start a new game when a mod updates?

Thank you in advance I hope it is not too much to ask :heart:

You will need OBMM (mod installer\organizer)

You will need OBSE (oblivion script extender) - it is your launcher.

You will also need to install the Lovers Resource file and Lovers Base pack.

I recommend WappyOne's RaperS for combat rape and for stalking use either Joburg or StalkerM.

Do NOT install creatures 1.2.  That is the old creatures version.  Use the beta1 you have listed instead.

Lovers with PK has its own section here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/15-lovers-with-pk/

The section includes area's for install instructions, downloads area and tech support area.  Pay attention all the pinned threads.

First you Need Lovers (Lovers with PK, Base pack and LoversCretures 2 and requirements like OBSE and pluggy) And you need Oblivion Shivering Isles Version.

Mods: LoversRapes (in the Setting menu you can enable Creatures, then Creatures rape If they attack from behint or your health is low.

LoversJoburg: in the Setting menu you can set the horniness of Creatures, then Creatures rape when you come near them.

All Lovers Mods http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/?do=findComment&comment=152330

Load order for Lovers Mods here in the Spoiler: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/?do=findComment&comment=100862

Werewolfs: ? Don't know. I only have a werewolf mod that use a unique folder (Skeleton and animations). They do not work with Lovers. ONLY creatures which use the Oblivion/ShiveringIsles original creatures folders works with Lovers. But there exist werewolves that use the Xivilai Creatures Folder, hope someone can tell the Mod Name.

Dogs and wolves: The Oblivion Dogs/wolves works with LoversRapers and Joburg.

And the Mod LoversBitch adds Dog/wolf Training and companions. Original Version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/179-loversbitch-05b/?do=findComment&comment=2932

And "LoversBitch Gone Wild" additionally has a summon dog/wolf spell, and a lot of fixes. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/128-loversbitch-gone-wild/

Edit: gregathit you were again faster:

TY for the replies :-/  but I almost feel more confused now. I really like the sound of loversbitch but when I go to it i get a big circle of "also download this" and then go there and "this isnt new anymore, download this" and then that download has all these different versions. Whenever I see one with so many old versions, Should I install the oldest versions first and then overwrite with newer ones? I think i will start with just trying the lovers bitch mod first and whatever extras it needs. One last thing, do I need to install OBMM in the steam folder I run oblivion from or can i install it anywhere?

EDIT oh okay i guess they were just the different assets uploaded as invidiual package files. Now my only problem is the game crashes on startup, I guess this is because I havent gone through the whole load order yet and it will crash even if they are disabled if they are not all right order?

EDITAGAIN! Okay that was it, i can get the game starting normally after i change the order in OBMM. Is it better for me to start the game with those mods on from the beginning? OR turn them on after I have a game in progress? After that, wish me luck with these working! and TY again

Last Edit hopefully lol. So I got the game running with a bunch of the mods, but it gives me errors about anim Spos and stuff during the scenes and the characters are all messed up in position. I saw on another topic someone said they installed creatures wrong. I got creatures 2 and tried installing it again, but still errors. Maybe its because im trying to run that and Lovers Bitch at once? I just dont get it, every topic someone says "oh i left something out of creatures" I'm using creatures beta 1, the two files you extract together, but still getting animation errors through the whole thing about xpos with dogs, with humans it seems to work fine.

Okay but dont i still need lovers creatures and lovers PK? I have those and Lovers bitch and I still keep getting animation errors. Here is the error I get the second a dog knocks me down.

Lovers:ERROR!!

xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosInd-

ex not found SPOS-1107

I made sure i had all of the lovers creature, lovers with PK, and lovers bitch files, I downloaded,redownloaded,installed,reinstalled. Errors like that with slightly different numbers appear over and over again during sex with dogs and with a few montsters but not all of them and I think all NPC player models work fine. The ones that work fine BTW are great and i cant wait to get the others working TY agian to everyone involved :shy:

Here is my load order. The ones in red are deactivated

• Oblivion.esm
  • Lovers with PK.esm
  • LoversCreature.esm
  • Oblivion Sexualized Monsters-exclu TRM.esm
  • Lovers with PK.esp
  • DLCShiveringIsles.esp
  • Knights.esp
  • LoversBitch.esp
  • LoversMotionsNT.esp
  • OSM-Exclu TRm.esp
  • LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
  • LoversFSE.esp
  • LoversCreature.esp
  • LoversJoburg.esp
  • LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
  • DAWerewolf.esp
  • LoversRaperS.esp

I started deactivating things cuz the game wouldnt start so thats why those are deactive tho I think it is only DAWerewolf that makes it not work :(  I really want that one to work. Should I just post a support topic with this in it BTW?

Have you followed the instructions of the mods?

First install the LPK resource pack (any version)

after you  install the LPK base pack (rev96v2 or higher)

then LoversCreature2(both parts) !!!not LoversCreatures 1.4 !!!!

then LoversBitch (only one Version. e.g. LoversBitch gone wild v1.3)

See post 3 !!! I told you the link of the sample load order, why have you not looked at?

These two esp must be at the end or Lovers didn't work

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.es

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

!!!! and sort all your mods !!!! Oblivion hates wrong Load order !

Are you sure you have LPK base pack (rev96v2 or higher)? Yes?  You must have at least rev96v2 for Creature2.   But his " LoversFSE.esp" you don't need, delete it.

LoversMotionsNT.esp delete it  (I thought that was mentioned in the instructions on the LoversCreatures page)

Read everything more carefully. If you have made ​​so many mistakes, ignored Instructions and tips, I am sure you installed some of the Mods wrong.

Edit: right load order

• Oblivion.esm
  • Lovers with PK.esm
  • LoversCreature.esm
  • DLCShiveringIsles.esp
  • Knights.esp
  • LoversRaperS.esp
  • LoversJoburg.esp
  • Lovers with PK.esp
  • LoversBitch.esp
  • LoversCreature.esp
  • LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
  • LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Does loading previous sames mess up the order? Cuz I loooked at that list you linked and used it as a model when installing mine. When I opened OBMM again, it was different from the last list I posted. That list had like 51726 mods in it though and not all of the ones I had in it were in there so after I tried ordering the ones I had, I was just kind of guessing. Also, after that, I might have changed some around trying to experiment, but I DEF used that list when I first set it up and it didn't work. Either way, I found out problem and got it working now, when you said BOTH PARTS, I went back and checked. When I saw it was a 7z file with Part 1 and 2, I thought it was a multiarchive file and tried to extract them as 1, so I was missing the second part of it. Im going to do a clean reinstall of these and I guess I should start a new game so that missing content is taken out, right? TY again for help

Guest ThatOne

Are you sure you didn't open the BOSS Masterlist? You can't have more than 256 esp, esm and bsa files in your data folder at once or the game will not run.

You shouldn't need a clean install. Just a clean save (deactivate mods, save, reactivate).

I have everything working now, just needed a little bit of guidance and now I can figure out most of it myself, kind of learning disabled and following instructions is hard for me :-/ . Thanks to everyone here and whoever made these glorious mods. PS, I left NT motions in because I really like the bear hug :blush:

Archived