Any similar mod layout for SSE ?

Organization is good, but... what are you asking?  How to arrange your mods?

If you want that sort of GUI and a way to arrange your mods, that's Mod Organizer 2.  The items in bold-italic are 'separators', which you get by right-clicking on the left-side pane of MO2, then the first item is 'All Mods'; inside that is a submenu which includes 'Create separator above' {above where you just right-clicked}.

I use a LOT of separators as categories; they help a lot.

I'd also suggest usually sorting by priority - as you can see is done in that screenshot, highlighted in light blue, at the toppish-rightish) which allows you to determine which mod overwrites which other mod (lower position = higher priority = overwrites).  I spent months dealing with an alphabetical arrangement (because it was too big a mess to redo) and it sucked.

14 hours ago, qalavix said:

Organization is good, but... what are you asking?  How to arrange your mods? If you want that sort of GUI and a way to arrange your mods, that's Mod Organizer 2. The items in bold-italic are 'separators', which you get by right-clicking on the left-side pane of MO2, then the first item is 'All Mods'; inside that is a submenu which includes 'Create separator above' {above where you just right-clicked}.

I have Mod organizer 2 for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. Fallout is finally fully sorted and now trying to sort Skyrim the same way by separating mods according to perks, factions, followers etc, 

14 hours ago, qalavix said:

I use a LOT of separators as categories; they help a lot. I'd also suggest usually sorting by priority - as you can see is done in that screenshot, highlighted in light blue, at the toppish-rightish) which allows you to determine which mod overwrites which other mod (lower position = higher priority = overwrites).  I spent months dealing with an alphabetical arrangement (because it was too big a mess to redo) and it sucked.

I also made many categories to arrange my list, based on - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHIUkGQEivBLP2FY7N8GoaKsgoLctQT1EW3bvbKzyk8/edit#gid=291306103 

Is there a similar predefined format for SSE ? 

You shouldn't use premade separators unless you're also following specific instructions (aka a guide covering all the mods you'll be using). If you try to accomodate your existing modlist to someone else separators you could end up with poor conflict resolutions. The order you have for your modlist should be a conscious decision made from testing and tweaking your own mod setup to address any relevant conflicts.