Problem

Hi i have download and install "Fuchsia the Floran Slut" but instead of a booty rockin Floran it is a Catgirl who still stand there (after crafting it) and if my male Character press "E" on her it comes not a animation he lays simply there how in a sleepingbag that recovers health. So what make i wrong? And before you ask i have the Sexbound API with this version (and the newer Version) but nothing helps so what do i wrong? And NO i have not installed and download "Kitty the Spacecat". Here as a Prove the .pak mod called "Fuchsia the Floran slut"

Bild_2022-02-03_154159.png

Edited by Toran_Firesun
2 hours ago, Toran_Firesun said:

Hi i have download and install "Fuchsia the Floran Slut" but instead of a booty rockin Floran it is a Catgirl who still stand there (after crafting it) and if my male Character press "E" on her it comes not a animation he lays simply there how in a sleepingbag that recovers health. So what make i wrong? And before you ask i have the Sexbound API with this version (and the newer Version) but nothing helps so what do i wrong? And NO i have not installed and download "Kitty the Spacecat". Here as a Prove the .pak mod called "Fuchsia the Floran slut"

Older (Legacy) version of Fuchsia is no longer operational, as in, it has the wrong texture as you pointed out, and also just doesn't work because Legacy mods generally don't work. If you want a working version of Fuchsia or Kitty, i can provide one with a Legacy Sexbound that works, but those mods are very old and don't work the same as current Sexbound.

Or you can download the updated version of Fuchsia i've worked on, should be compatible with the latest version unless nobody told me it broke again =V

53 minutes ago, Toran_Firesun said:

Can you give me the link to that? Cause how i told it showes me "Kitty the Spacecat" instead of "Fuchsia" xD

Ant to say the truth idk which of these are the "Updatet" version of Fuchsia the floran Slut"

This one;

Or, for reference of the Legacy mods, check;