DD and animation

Hi, i wonder. Is there a solution to the DD converted animation if you wearing restrictive boots and armbinder?

I mostly see ZAP animation which i think are not great.

From what i know, DD overwrites the animation that are selected.
So i unselected in DD the animation except for aggressive. In ZAP i unchecked the overwrite but in the end i think DD still overwrites the animation.

Just wonder if someone else found a solution for it.

Well, DD restricts animation that involve devices. So it will make animation compliant in a sense. If the animation does not fit, it will overwrite it and use its own. But i ending up with ZAP animations which i actually do not use at all. So i wonder if you can "trick" DD in any way.

35 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Well, DD restricts animation that involve devices. So it will make animation compliant in a sense. If the animation does not fit, it will overwrite it and use its own. But i ending up with ZAP animations which i actually do not use at all. So i wonder if you can "trick" DD in any way.

DD has a hardcoded animation filter, no way around it in 5.0+. In the older version 4.3 there is an MCM toggle for the filter.

Just now, bnub345 said:

DD has a hardcoded animation filter, no way around it in 5.0+. In the older version 4.3 there is an MCM toggle for the filter.

?

Oh well, its random. So i will live with it.
Though i wish i could averted somehow.