[Solved] Horny animations during fight

Hello all,

this is a very recent issue. My character has Arousal of 1 (one) and is fighting a dragon. Yet, she starts these self massaging horny anims. AFAIK, these should not start during combat (or the enemies should stop attacking).

The problem is that during these anims, the dragon keeps attacking. It is a Deadly Dragon, much higher level than me, so my only chance to win is to move a lot, dodge its attacks, hide behind things. Needless to say, it is impossible to dodge while the character is doing her anims. After several death-by-anims, I had to resort to god mode to come out of this cycle. The problem still seems to be present though as the character did this anim with Arousal at 1.

I know DD has anims for worn devices. She only wears a Slave Collar (from the DCL main quesline). In SL Aroused the horny animations are disabled.

Anyone experienced something like this?

Possibly related mods (SE, in no particular load order):

DD 5.1

ZAZ 8+

DCL 9

Devious Body Alternaition

SL 1.93 b9 + SL Aroused + SLAL + anim packs

Laura's Bondage Shop (not visited yet)

MNC +  Creature FW + Aroused Creatures

BaboDialogue

Horrible Harrassment

Naked Defeat

SLUTS Resume

SOS

Unforgiving Devices

Simple Slavery

Player Succubus Quest

Edited by monsta88
23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:
26 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

SL Aroused

it can start animations like that, check it's mcm.

Thanks, but as I wrote in the original post, they are disabled.

Edit: Also, now I set the Horny Anims in DD MCM to 0, I hope this will help. It was on default 5 in all my games, but never had similar issues with it. Update: Nope, she is doing them regardless (at Arousal 4).

Edited by monsta88

I think I found it, but need more testing. Probably Unforgiving Devices did it. I will update the post if I know for sure.

Edit: It was Unforgiving Devices. Ihatemykite (the dev) already fixed it, the fix is not released as of now yet though.

Edited by monsta88
  • monsta88 changed the title to [Solved] Horny animations during fight