LoversBitch

darlaten1

I met some problem with loversbitch. It will cause CTD when I load into any city.

There's a conflict with XEOSP (also XEO5+RC and SP++).

As far as I've been able to tell there's no real conflict with SP++. I have it running and loading after LoversBitch, and I am able to load into cities fine. Though I am running XEORC4 and not XEO5+RC. Why would you run XEO5, anyway? XEOSP & SP++ are the direct replacement for it.

EDIT: The *only* thing I've noticed that is affected is Rena's appearance. Her appearance will be different depending on if you load LoversBitch after xeosp++.esp or before.

On a personal note is there any way to make it so that you don't get undressed when a dog mates with you? after all while my dog companion may be talented I do not believe he has mastered the art of buttons and clasps. :)

I have my general Lovers rape settings to only remove lower body items (well, and weapons/shields/torches and full-body clothing) and it works just fine to simulate somebody just ripping off your pants and going at you.

I also want to thank the wonderfully twisted modders here for this mod.  I'm really enjoying having a faithful defender.  Let him do all the fighting for me, and reward him by being his bitch.  ;D

Xeo also changes the script packages. You should load LoversBitch after Xeo.

calranthe' date=' the only thing you can do is change the general undressing settings for Lovers.

[/quote']

Doh didn't realise those settings would affect it.

Thank you :)

Very fun mod, the start was a surprise, working fine, for animations the expanded creature animating is a good idea.

However then finding the oblivion gate I'm taken down by a daedra and the game caches then it tries to move me to the oblivion tower. I opened in the editor as see that the

OblivionSmallTowerDoorInsert door, who is used twice in the xBitchOblivionTower cell and the xBitchOblivionCitadel is missing, all the other meshes appears to be present in editor.

Wonder if this or some mod conflict is creating the problem.

The crash happens just after I get the ping for quest update. guess it's stage 1 of the captured in oblivion quest. I had no dog with me then I was captured.

Also then looking in editor, it apears it want a TamagoClub.esm mod in addition to zzEstrus.esp . is I'm missing something here?

Trapped in Oblivion quest run fine by me without any crash. this is only lovers mod i using now,.

But this deadra is too weak to able regular capture me, this guy must be set some god attribute :D, i must remove all my thing and beg on my knees: "Please capture me" :D. Just kidding, but if he has some script like one hit kill pc or something without any damage relate will be much sense :)

Trapped in Oblivion quest run fine by me without any crash. this is only lovers mod i using now' date='.

But this deadra is too weak to able regular capture me, this guy must be set some god attribute :D, i must remove all my thing and beg on my knees: \"Please capture me\" :D. Just kidding, but if he has some script like one hit kill pc or something without any damage relate will be much sense :)

[/quote']

Here is the current load order then I tried to disable most major or gamechanging mods I thought could mess up.

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Oblivion.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

P1DlevelMultiCount.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

KDCirclets.esp

KDClothCirclets.esp

Command Mount.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Amajor7 Imperial Furniture.esp

The Archer's Paradox Upgrades.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp

gardening.esp

GuildStorage.esp

Gather Ye Rosebuds.esp

KT_DetectHostility.esp

Toaster Says Share.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

boethia custom race.esp

DontCloseMYGates.esp

Enchantment-and-Spellmaking-Unlocker-Balanced.esp

825-Increased Training Allowance-TESSource.esp

UnlockEnchantmentSpells.esp

ClothingFreedom1.1.esp

FullGlassHelm.esp

1473-1-More Sigils-TESSource.esp

AW_banbana.esp

TSMD.esp

mmAlchemy3.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Razor.esp

Luchaire's Neck Seam Concealer.esp

Growlfs Animated Hair.esp

UFF Jewelry Collection.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

PTArtifacts.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

SickleIrons.esp

Demon Hunter.esp

LoversBitch.esp

my loadorder is a very long list, but i haven't Knights and BattleHornCastle DLC, however i think it not relate.

Only crash i have is when i try to load Kvatch Rebuild mod.

I just let BOSS arrange everything and manual sort lovers mods to end of list

However,

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp must load after LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

my loadorder is a very long list' date=' but i haven't Knights and BattleHornCastle DLC, however i think it not relate.

Only crash i have is when i try to load Kvatch Rebuild mod.

I just let BOSS arrange everything and manual sort lovers mods to end of list

However,

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp must load after LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

[/quote']

I had Kvatch Rebuild installed but removed it for testing also tried to switch the load order as you said, no help, sounds a bit strange that the game crashes because of missing meshes to, however it did not see anything strange in the editor at the quest update, I guess you will be chained on all four like in the cellar and that work nice with all the different irons.

One other comment, think the recruit bitches is a bit easy, more so as it's a licence to print money :) at low levels. But I guess it's a test feature, had been nice to be able to capture and recruit bandits :)

funny \"looking for a job\" appear when you talk with count' date=' countess or martin, jauffire,...

[/quote']

Yes I found it works on males to :) I had already found it worked on the countess but found it to be a bit nasty, did send the stupid lady in the finger of the mountain quest down in the cellar :) Wonder if it work on any SI people,

• 2 weeks later...

I got a quick question about this mod does it only have 4 quests? Also the temple in Wolf cave does it have a key and if so where do you get it?

As of v0.6, the quests only go up to the Leyawiin party and the hellhound quest. The temple update is planned on being used in a later update. The main thread for loversbitch can be found here at http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=332.0 and has a bunch of discussion if you have more questions  :)

I am having a small problem with this mod, when i buy the wolf, he does nothing but stand there, the follow and mount me command do nothing and where ever i fast travel to or enter a cave or building again he just stands at the entry point. i also have the bitch bone in inventory for some reason and even tried that to no avail

• 3 weeks later...

So anything i can do until next version comes to have them at least be able to follow me around? the purchased one still just stands at what ever place i enter and does not even respond when attacked by a creature

It's probably an issue with your load order then, because they should act just like a normal companion.

I have found that loversbitch works the best for me when its always dead last in my load order.  some people say they have no issues and its mid pack but it has always worked great for me at the very bottom.  Since you already know what issues your having I would probably recommend disabling the omod clean, delete, and create a new omod to install.  That is provided you installed via OBMM.  its possible that something got hung up or overwritten. 

I'm sort of having a problem. I'm not totally sure it's the culprit, but at least after installing rev 90 of the base mod I can only get the default dog animation to show up, even though it's set to randomize them and worked perfectly before I upgraded. Can anybody confirm it's rev 90 that's causing it?

EDIT: Verified it myself. Reinstalled the Creature Animation Project, everything worked, then reinstalled the rev90 but left out LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, everything still works.

I'm sort of having a problem. I'm not totally sure it's the culprit' date=' but at least after installing rev 90 of the base mod I can only get the default dog animation to show up, even though it's set to randomize them and worked perfectly before I upgraded. Can anybody confirm it's rev 90 that's causing it?

[/quote']

It's rev 90 alright. To be precise, the LoversIdleanims.esp file (it's the same as the one from the original rev 89. to get it to work again, you'll need to re-replace it with the one from the creature animation project.

Guest Donkey

I'm sort of having a problem. I'm not totally sure it's the culprit' date=' but at least after installing rev 90 of the base mod I can only get the default dog animation to show up, even though it's set to randomize them and worked perfectly before I upgraded. Can anybody confirm it's rev 90 that's causing it?

EDIT: Verified it myself. Reinstalled the Creature Animation Project, everything worked, then reinstalled the rev90 but left out LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, everything still works.

[/quote']

afcourse would it make the animation stop working.

check the file LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp from rev 90 does it have all the animation i created with rev 89 ?? no so how would could that work correctly ??

rev 90 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp is the full bare one. without any added animation from rev 89. So as you can see from lovers with pk rev 90 i also inserted LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp but renamed it so if you would extract it it would not override the one from animation project.

The good thing about this whole deal was, they only made fixes to lovers with pk.esm and lovers with pk.esp if they also added fixes to LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp then the animation project would be dead project. So in order to work properly only update the esm and esp from lovers with pk. and keep LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp intact so all animation can work properly.

the thing I found that REV 90 does, or did is it is very picky about the state of the NPC (Character) that you are going to do the act with..so you code has to take all considerations into account.

I had to redo some of crowningIsle because of this but over all it has made much more stable code, and i believe in the long run it is a good thing.

But may be troublesome to some mods, that like mine were a little sloppy in some of there coding.  I accepted somethings as OK, and found out that with REV90 that was not the case.

But it could still be a load order problem, which even with mine I could fix it that way with out re coding, but recoding was more proper way to fix so I re coded..LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

For some reason the animation where your character tries to tempt a dog to mount causes a crash on my computer. It also happens when the dog knocks the character down. I had this previously working fine. However after updating the lovers PK to rev 90 the animation crashes. Even after uninstalling everything back to how it was when it worked, the problem presists. anyone know what is happening? The load order seems fine.

I thought maybe it was caused by a non-clean install. But after deactivating all PK lover mods and saving then activating the later version and loading the save the problem still occurs when I get to the part in traing where you have to "get on all fours".

Archived