LoversBitch

darlaten1

Guest Donkey

This mod has dependencies if you don't have them they will instantly crash your game.

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with pk.esm

lovers creatures.esm

lovers with pk.esp

make sure you place loversBitch under the lovers with pk.esp

the lovers mods are all i have enstalded hers my order

Lovers with PK.esm [Version 1.4.1]

LoversCreature.esm

: wolfzqrace.esm

Streamline 3.1.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp [Version 89]

LoversCreature.esp

FriendsAndLovers.esp [Version 1.4]

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp [Version 4800]

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp [Version 4700]

wolfzqmylover.esp

LoversBitch.esp

the rest works fine

aso i use obmm bash

i also hve the chepest basec vertion of oblivion

i dont have the exspanshions and kant buy it if that is the case why dont it say so

some mods that say they need it will work without it just not all of it like lovers creachers i can use most of the creechers not all tho

• 3 weeks later...

with the newest update of lovers bitch you can make other people do the dirty work for you, when i hire 1 it works pretty good but when i hire 2 the second one is lying on the floor doing her animation and the dog is floating close to the roof doing his..

and i also wondered when i hire three people to do thr dirty work the third one is with the bloodhound, but will they be damaged and eventually die if they're in there for too long or will having sex with the bloodhound only damage the PC?

Here it goes! My first person for "dirty work" was Traveler from Crowded Roads mod. After world respawn time that person disappear leaving messed up 1st cage. Door was in the middle of cage, after activating it there was question like "Do you like to free ? [Yes] [No]".

By the way how to repair that "animation error"?

And btw. after numberous mountings my Bloodhound never knotted.

@ rodvi: during the quest part the bloodhound is only designed to damage you during training. (as symon stated).  After getting him to knot you Xx amount of times you get the ability viscious rape, and her will then use the same damage effects on npc's he mounts.

@ anonymous: In the book of canines, the bloodhound is described as "rarely knots"  meaning it will take a long time to get him to knot you.  there was a console script you can type in to change that so he and every other dog / wolf knots all the time.

for the "cheat" type: set xloversbitchquest.alwaysknot to 1      also type in set xloversbitchquest.dogslutmode to 1

those should speed up the knotting process.

I think it'll go into use' date=' still what was original chance with Bloodhound? Just curious :P

[/quote']

The Bloodhound had a 22.75% chance to knot in 0.3c.

wildtangent, I don't know why that would be happening. His speed is 13.

Ryanhabs, "dogSlutMode" is unrelated to knotting. It has to do with the "In Heat" effect. Now that I think about it, changing that value probably doesn't even do anything on it's own. Also, I'm Chase, not Symon. :P

Hey, I want to try out this mod, but was disappointed by its dependency on LoversCreature, because that causes visual glitches w/ OBGE which I like using, and frankly although I know the modders here are doing a heck of a job, I just don't think those animations are very... good. So I want to try out this mod, more for the "special" companion reason than anything.

My question is, can I just have LoversCreature.esm activated and leave LoversCreature.esp unactivated and still get this mod to work? I'd rather not have all that creature stuff, breast milk, and all the other nonsense that got bundled up into that one giant mod.

Guest Donkey

Try read the description you only really need loversCreatures.esm not loversCreatures.esp. So if you don't want nonsense you don't need to install it..

I can btw finally see why galgat was getting furious with how people treated him with releasing his stuff. If it keeps like this i may have to rethink of releasing anything too..

Okay Loogie, Donkey, let me stop you guys right there. If i haven't said it enough, I apologize, but i want to thank thank THANK YOU for all the amazing things you've done; Donkey for being a great mod and making amazing animations and mods, and even Loogie for being a great forum member.  If you guys ever, ever, ever dare to get cynical and hopeless, I will use every ounce of my strength to remind you of how appreciated your work is. I can't thank you, Nightwynd, Chase, and all the other modders for the amazing work you've done. Don't make me get a mob going and make a long and overly ass-kissing thank you thread.

Seriously, thank you so, so much.

I can btw finally see why galgat was getting furious with how people treated him with releasing his stuff. If it keeps like this i may have to rethink of releasing anything too..

Donkey, didn't mean to offend. I don't post much because I don't play much, but I've been around for awhile here and on HF; people know me... I'm just more of a lurker. And I've contributed too with custom skin textures for female PCs, so I'm not just "taking".

I appreciate your hard work and advice on how to get LoversBitch working. But, as a 3D artist and grad student in Game Design, I feel I can say that the animations need work from a professional standpoint, not just as anonymous slander. I've said this before, and a lot of the issues with the Lovers animations is that they are simple tweens from two keyframes; hardly realistic at all. In order for an animation to appear more realistic, it should have a few keyframes (3 to 4) and careful use of your IK chains. So many animations just lock the arms/legs with IK, then tween at the hip on the z-axis from frame 1 to 30 and back, with no concern of rotating on the x-axis, or matching movement in the abdomen, chest, and head.

So don't take it so personally. There are only a handful of the Lovers animations that I even like or think resemble anything realistic at all. And if I had time between work and school and illustrating 3D comics, I would love to be making Lovers anims, but I just don't have the time.

Sorry for the rant. I"m not trying to start a flame war either or derail the topic, so... as you were, ladies and gentlemen.

Try read the description you only really need loversCreatures.esm not loversCreatures.esp. So if you don't want nonsense you don't need to install it..

Well for every perceived insult there is alot of people who compliment these mods and even more who download, enjoy the mod, but never post.

Remember, there is alot of fans and alot of downloaders who enjoy this board's work. I think that was obvious in galgat's post when he thought he might stop work and like 20 people posted begging him not to. Modders definitely = respected and held high on this board !!

So I installed LoversCreature, since LoversBitch has dependency on it, then LoversBitch. It would continually crash, and I am running the official patched version of Oblivion with Shivering Isles and OBSE v0020. I have found that the game will load if LoversBitch.esp loads AFTER LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp. But then, when I go to the kennel to "train" a dog, the dog just stands there and nothing happens. I'm assuming something is supposed to happen, since I can't get out of the cell? Does anyone have any idea why it is still crashing or why the animals aren't able to "train"? Thanks in advance.

Regarding the "floating dog" animation error, is there any way to fix that? I really really like my collie but he spazzes out a lot of the time and the animation rarely ever works correctly. The mod itself works fine, I'm just not sure if there's any way to fix the animation issues.

For all those that forgot to say it, thank you for this mod it is fun and I look forward to more updates.

On a personal note is there any way to make it so that you don't get undressed when a dog mates with you? after all while my dog companion may be talented I do not believe he has mastered the art of buttons and clasps. :)

Archived