Just a random question

I was just wondering why all the SCR files and stuff are all separate? I saw in the SOFA thing that they haven't gotten permission but some of these mods are like actual years old and one of them I'm pretty sure literally says "Yea I'm just never touching this again so whatevs" or something like that. I'm not mad or annoyed really since the guides keep everything just like 2 clicks away I'm just wondering why not put all this stuff together, especially for the mods that are so old the creator themselves probably don't even remember that it exists. 

4 minutes ago, DegenHOurs said:

I was just wondering why all the SCR files and stuff are all separate? I saw in the SOFA thing that they haven't gotten permission but some of these mods are like actual years old and one of them I'm pretty sure literally says "Yea I'm just never touching this again so whatevs" or something like that. I'm not mad or annoyed really since the guides keep everything just like 2 clicks away I'm just wondering why not put all this stuff together, especially for the mods that are so old the creator themselves probably don't even remember that it exists. 

I am de modder of SCR and SOFA. SCR I want to keep 'clean' in case there are updates. SOFA is intended to make the install much easier.