VORB for Fallout 3/NV?

nakkikala666

Hi!

I've been using VORB mod for Oblivion and I was wondering if there's something similar available for Fallout. If you don't what VORB is' date=' check the link below.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37013

[/quote']

I didn't know of this mod. Really interesting concept.

Currently, the creator of the mod is a premium member at TESNexus, so I don't think he got banned. In fact, his last activity if of July '11 (a comment) and later on, people continue to ask questions and ask for support to no avail.

I hope he/she is sound and well... :-/

I didn't know of this mod. Really interesting concept.

Currently' date=' the creator of the mod is a premium member at TESNexus, so I don't think he got banned. In fact, his last activity if of July '11 (a comment) and later on, people continue to ask questions and ask for support to no avail.

I hope he/she is sound and well... :-/[/quote']

Yeah, if a non-premium tried poasting a mod like that they'd be banned, I'm sort of thinking of the beginning of such a mod for NV, I'm considering breaking my bodychanging from pregnancy into it's own esm and perhaps adding pregnancy support for other bodies later to it as the modelers do them.

Just out of curiosity, why would something like VORB warrant a ban? I know they're pretty ban-happy over there, just wondering.

I'm betting all the wind got taken out of the creator's sails when someone hacked his site (supposedly). I know that'd probably make ME quit. I doubt he'll do much, if anything, more with it.

Just out of curiosity' date=' why would something like VORB warrant a ban? I know they're pretty ban-happy over there, just wondering.

I'm betting all the wind got taken out of the creator's sails when someone hacked his site (supposedly). I know that'd probably make ME quit. I doubt he'll do much, if anything, more with it.[/quote']

Some of the makers of some of the bodies wouldn't be contactable anymore therefore, there's no way to get permission to use their assets, so I guess it depends on how much they check whether you really get permission or not.

Archived