I have a weird bug that makes Fair Skin not function on my followers. Or, NPC following you on a quest, like when Delphine is following to Kynsgrove. Skin is well blended on character and every other NPC, just not the followers.

Edit: And I just noticed the bodyslide boobs don't work on followers, either. So, I'm guessing it's a bug in the bodyslide.

ScreenShot7.png

Edited by gnerd
1 hour ago, gnerd said:

I have a weird bug that makes Fair Skin not function on my followers

1 hour ago, gnerd said:

. So, I'm guessing it's a bug in the bodyslide.

Why do people like you always assume it is a bug? Thousands of users do not have a problem with FS or BS but you do so it must be a bug.

You say that FS does not 'function' on your followers. What the hell does 'function' mean in this context?

Looking at your image: Big Uthie looks like she is from Bijin. Bijin uses its own skin unless you have replaced it with FS. I would guess that Lydia(?) and the blonde are not using FS either. Have a look at other NPCs from whichever mod replaces Delphine and see what they look like.

As for the BS issue that will probably be down to the mesh the followers use, i.e. whether there are tri files.

1 hour ago, gnerd said:

Whoa, sorry to offend you. In the future, I'll be sure to bring offerings of Snickers bars. lol

Grow up.

Did the info help? If yes then say so as it may help others in the future. If not then say so and perhaps I can think of something else especially if you manage to exert yourself and come up with some useful information.