IGNORED

My Sim has pubic hair despite no facial details and no pubic hair in WW menu

She has facial details in this picture, but it won't get removed despite removing everything from facial details and I don't know where else it might be coming from. I tried shaving it off completely in mirror or turning it off in WW menu, still the same. And she didn't have it before I redone my mods folder. Which mod or what do you think might be causing this, any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

After, before images:

977358146_12-24-21_7-06-26PM.png.919f1379525fe2b6d573034dc00bc216.png50023972_04-10-21_11-32-53AM.png.f0789f2109dbd12f51140ac82020fb3e.png

I'm not sure which mod, but I use a mod by Ita called "Show Sim Info". It lets me see every hidden and active trait, buff, commodity/stat, etc. and let's me save it to a file (although commodities are saved to a different file than traits/buffs for some reason). I'd suggest looking into the hidden traits, hidden buffs, and commodities (commodities are where mods like WW store body personalizations and such, you'll see something like WW soft penis = 123456678 where the number is just the ID). You might be able to figure it out by looking at that data, or at least see if there's any traits/buffs/commodities with "pubic hair" like name that has a value and the related mod name.

I've managed to get these values in commodities:

TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_BodyHair_PubicHair_State:
+ Value: 0.70 (70.06%)
+ Autonomous Desire: 0.000

TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Statistic_Body_Selector_Female_PubicHair:
+ Value: 11125375.00 (11.13%)
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Commodity_BodyHair_PubicHairColor:
+ Value: 8.00 (8.00%)

I guess it shouldn't be something other than 0, I'm looking into it, thank you, hopefully I'll find some way.

Edited by zolotnik

Unfortunately it didn't do anything. I can change it to most other pubic hairs, some doesn't seem to work, but when I change back to clean shave, it's just this strip of hair, again. It probably isn't something wrong with clean shave itself because it works on other sims, so really not sure.

Have you tried removing all Wicked Attributes (there's a menu choice to take away all) and then adding back any Wicked Attributes? I'm not sure it's related to WW, so it's just another idea to test.

I have same problems with WP red ribbon tattoos. No matter what, I can never remove them on any character.

27 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Have you tried removing all Wicked Attributes (there's a menu choice to take away all) and then adding back any Wicked Attributes? I'm not sure it's related to WW, so it's just another idea to test.

I have same problems with WP red ribbon tattoos. No matter what, I can never remove them on any character.

WP tattoos can be turned off in WP options...either under tattoos or make up....they are also in cas tattoos.

Unfortunately removing accs from MCCC Dresser didn't do anything, tried some other choices from there but nothing either.

It's not something in tattoos either, heck, with skin texture some of the tattoos doesn't even show up.

I can't exactly see the menu options for Wicked Attributes, I can add/remove them one by one, but other than that, if you could maybe tell me which buttons to click if it's not too much trouble.

TS4_x64_2022-01-15_16-55-18.png.c731ede825cb4900ec66568697029f2a.png

TS4_x64_2022-01-15_16-55-54.png.60471881a281540bba7b6bfe2c4b4ade.png

TS4_x64_2022-01-15_16-56-27.png.46bc4f72b9b7476337157ad99113fb36.png

In Tray Importer I saw that this character relied on a mod called beard 8, I tried removing it now and maybe it's somehow related to it? Launching game now.

Edit: Unfortunately that didn't seem to change anything.

Edited by zolotnik

It might be due to wild guy's details enabled or nisa wicked perversion feminine details, I believe it gives random details to females check it out on your nisa's settings. It is on your phone then tam tab then settings, look around for it.