What the hell is wrong with my female character's hair?

Running the latest version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition with the latest update of SKSE64 AE, and I am using KS Hairdos SMP and my female character's hair looks like this.

What am I doing wrong?

HDT-SMP SE has not been updated since January of 2020.

Should I just uninstall KS Hairdos SMP and get the regular non-physics version instead?

20220113160844_1.jpg

20220113161006_1.jpg

20220113161013_1.jpg

If it won't respond to a console smp reset command, and/or if a wig, the wig won't reset (go back to normal) when the wig is unequipped, then reequipped, and/or if you have the AE core, you *might need an HDT-SMP update (although on the last one, I don't know for certain, because I haven't updated yet)

Edited by anjenthedog

Alright, I installed faster HDT-SMP (AE compatible version) and now my female character's tits look like this.

Am using the COR (charmers of the reach) CBBE body with physics enabled.

They seem to sag down infinitely and drop beneath the floor of the map.

I'm guessing that particular body is not compatible with HDT-SMP physics?

1.jpg

Edited by BBTBBN

The "faster hdt-smp" mod was worth a shot, but if that didn't work it's not the body causing it. 

If you run AE and don't look at the compatibility thread you will continue to have problems. 

I looked and it says HDT-SMP is not updated for AE, right top of the thread.  In the details section it says it will not work with AE. 

Edited by ttts1