Jump to content

My Sims won't wear outfits during sex, they always take off all their clothes


lofblad

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's probably some combination of settings that I've missed. It might be that I've botched my installation somehow, but I don't know how to reset everything to default settings? Is there a settings file somewhere that I've missed?

Anyway, if somebody knows a solution I would be grateful! 

Posted
5 hours ago, lofblad said:

It's probably some combination of settings that I've missed. It might be that I've botched my installation somehow, but I don't know how to reset everything to default settings? Is there a settings file somewhere that I've missed?

Anyway, if somebody knows a solution I would be grateful! 

Check your undressing settings in sex and nudity settings....

Posted
8 hours ago, procian said:

Check your undressing settings in sex and nudity settings....

 

It looks to me like they shouldn't undress completely with my current settings, but I must have missed a setting or misunderstood the function of some of them maybe?

Could you be a little more specific which settings would be the most important in this specific situation?

Posted
2 hours ago, lofblad said:

 

It looks to me like they shouldn't undress completely with my current settings, but I must have missed a setting or misunderstood the function of some of them maybe?

Could you be a little more specific which settings would be the most important in this specific situation?

can't remember exactly where....but i think it's under undressing behaviour.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...