Stitches for the Undead slavetats

View File

This is just a couple of stitches designs that I made for undead characters using substance painter. As much as I want to make face stitches, I'm currently waiting for someone to give me the high poly head mesh so that it works with substance painter. If you have any ideas of stitches designs, let me know in the "get support" For some of the futa images above don't worry about it, this is just stitches designs that I'm showing off 

There are a total of 6 stitches designs in this pack, including the hands, but for the most part these stitches designs are body stitches. 

You need slavetats in order for this mod to work. Just click on the blue link and scroll down to the version of skyrim you are using when you click "download this file"

When you install this be sure to click on the add/remove option of the slavetats mcm menu so that the pack can show up. You also want to do this same step when I decide to make more stitches designs

If you are interested here are my other mods Including some on the nexus!

Futa slavetats pack I made, I added femboy stuff there to

My Twi'lek starwars Racemenu preset 

Demon Priscilla Racemenu preset

Purple Demon Aria Racemenu preset

Priscilla Elven Variant Racemenu preset

Ela Racemenu Preset

Blue Demon Aria Racemenu Preset and followe

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/12/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Slavetats
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

27 minutes ago, TheDethToad said:

Definitely a great addition. If I had to make any suggestions though, I'd go with bringing up discolored sections to give the appearance of a Frankenstein's monster, sewn together from various bodies. These as are though, are pretty awesome.

I did have that in mind, what color, greenish orr?

16 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

I did have that in mind, what color, greenish orr?

Whenever I see greenish tinged skin I see gangrene. Nasty stuff. Could work. In my head I see mismatched like maybe your arm is from a redguard and your leg is from a dark elf. If the parts aren't fresh definitely a sickly pale type skin. depending on the level of detail you want in this, you could even have the gangrenous stuff near the stitches that fades away  further away from the stitches. Veins too, but if there are too many or they're too defined that tends to look off. That's in my head anyway. It's your mod, so however makes you happy works.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

check the blue links below my comment and look for stiches preset, it will show you the eyes she has

Thanks. I assume it's one of the eyes in Improved Eyes Skyrim? I can't be 100% sure which one it is since I don't have SSE installed to check it.

7 minutes ago, Lute said:

Thanks. I assume it's one of the eyes in Improved Eyes Skyrim? I can't be 100% sure which one it is since I don't have SSE installed to check it.

alright i'll check. can you post the image for the eyes you are interested in right here. Or you're interested in both of them?