[mod] [mod] [Stellaris] Lustful Void - Image Replacer

[mod] [Stellaris] Lustful Void - Image Replacer

This mod replaces almost every images in Lustful Void mod (excluding home world images). Some pictures might be more fitting, some might not. The reason I made this is to make it more consistence. The original had widely various form of art style, ranging from very detail pictures to crayon quality. So, what I did was took these pictures from similar 3d h-games such as Honey Select 2 and Paralogue, to keep the style relatively the same. Try it out and let me know that you think.

Installation: Drag and drop into "...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod" folder. Create a the "mod" folder if it doesn't exit.

*** I haven't done extensive testing for this, so some image's dimension might be off. Let me know if there's any issue ***

All credits goes to -

Contributors on Illusion Soft Discord Server for the scenes, mods and characters

Lithia<3 for Lustful Void.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/12/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lustful Void by Lithia<3

Edited by noobshi
  • boobi3 changed the title to [Stellaris] Lustful Void - Image Replacer
On 1/12/2022 at 3:01 PM, Sybian said:

It's got a good anime game style to it, your right about the events replacer being widely different in style, I'm hoping we can get some more themed mods like this with different styles.

I'm not sure what you meant by that. This replacer suppose to minimize the difference styles by using 3d modeling only. The original pictures are the ones that fluctuate in style.

On 1/18/2022 at 6:18 AM, StinkyBinky said:

why the mod tells me its for an older version and while running with other mods my humanoids portraits suddenly disappear.....

It's saying an older version because I copy the text of an older version on Lustful Void file containing...

"'''

name="LV Image Replacer"
path="mod/Lustful Void Image Replacer"
tags={
    "Consensual"
    "Rape"
    "Slavery"
    "Prostitution"
    "Bestiality"
    "Tentacles"
    "Stuff!"
}
supported_version="3.0.*"

"""

They're just pictures so I really don't think it matter what version.

As for the humanoid portrait. If i am correct, you're using SE Humanoid DLC1: Humanoid Hives. I think that problem is with SE mod, not this mod.

Tested with mine off and SE humanoid DLC1 on.

Stellaris-Screenshot-2022-01-21-09-25-00

Edited by noobshi