IGNORED

How exactly do I post my oblivion Mods list into a post ?

Hi,

Sorry for noob/silly question , but I can get a mod list in a box from Wyre bash but I can't drag/drop it onto the designated place under the post.

I'm unsure how to save this Wyre Bash mod list to my desktop to attach it from there.

If drag drop does not work use "choose files"

add.jpg

And from my yellow Link below: (the one in my signature)

You want a list of your load order ( maybe to post it in an thread )

To get your load order with OBMM: Just hit import/export, then view load order, then copy/save it as txt file.
To get your load order with Wrye Bash: Just right click on one of the column headers (doesn't matter which one) and select "list mods", then copy/save it as txt file.

Or you can search the Oblivion "Plugins.txt" file. Click  C partition and use the search function, insert  Plugins.txt and hit enter.

Wait and you get all Plugins.txt files ( Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout3, Fallout NV,... ) Open the file and copy the text or copy the file.

Sorry  fejeena,
         I still can't save my mod list to put in  post. I use Wyre Bash  and though you said  right click on any column header (doesnt' matter which one), I can select List Mods and a list pops up in asmall box. Good, but I cannot copy/save it anywhere. I wanted it saved on my desktop as a text file , I see an option to copy the list after selecting all, but it does nothing nor does save.
Searching for the Oblivion Plugins.txt file shows a list of my mods but not in the order in wyre Bash (it shows .esp's and .esm all mixed up in a list.

I am giving up with at least some of the LL Oblivion mods as it's driving me nuts getting them to work and now I cant even post a mod list.
thanks for your time,

I never used Wyre Bash  so I can not help with it. But if it shows a list why you can not copy it?

Select all ( Ctrl and A key or with the mouse and hold left button ) and copy with Ctrl key and C

Open an empty txt file and paste with Ctrl and  V  key. Or paste it right into the Loverslab post.

-----------------

And why is your plugin text not your load oder? You search in the C partition

C/User/ your user name /AppData/Local/Oblivion

It shows only the activated esm and esp ! Not all esm/esp in your Oblivion/data folder

The beginning of my Plugin txt file. First the active esm in the right order.

Spoiler

# This file is used to tell Oblivion which data files to load.
# Use the oblivion launcher or obmm to choose which files you want.
# Please do not modify this file by hand.

# last modified by obmm: 09.01.2022 14:53

Oblivion.esm
DibellasWatch.esm
SPTDiverseGuards-Resources.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Better Cities Resources.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Raceenabler.esp
Better Cities .esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
AliveWatersAll.esp
Arena Posters Diversified.esp
VipCxj_BulletCamera.esp
crfo.esp
Kill_Bruma_Statue.esp
Merged truhen.esp
VipCxj_AirSystem.esp
C&C - The Blackwood Company.esp

And Mod sorting:

You can sort manually

Load order Template

Oblivion Mod:Load Order - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Edited by fejeena

This is really not a load order, and impossible since no esp can be before the esm.

But not all jumbled! It's sorted alphabetically. :classic_biggrin:

Might have something to do with Wyre Bash, that Wyre Bash sort the esm/esp during game loading.   But as I said before, I never used Wyre Bash.

Copy the Wyre Bash load order.  And if that doesn't work, take a screenshot of the Wyre Bash load order.

------------

But why are there a

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esm
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Where did you get the esm? There is only the  _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

-----

personality_idles2.esp can conflict with Lovers . Yes also p_idles2

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

-----

CM Partners.esm ?  Better use MCS

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

You can use the CM esp and delete all CM stuff (AI, scripts, spell) and only use the NPCs , and hire them with MCS.

I used OBMM 1_1_12 to get my Oblivion load order. I moved from OBMM to Wyre Bash because I thought it was thought to be better for installing mods etc. I also check my mods with LOOT.

Anyway, Hopefully here is my load order.

Is there a way to get my fast travel working again, some workaround maybe ?  It's a pain running/riding a long distance between cities. 

Thanks

Oblivion OBMM Load Order.txt

LOL LOOT LOL

Some people told me during the last year that LOOT works fine with Oblivion...  and now I see your LOOT load order. NO! LOOT does not work with Oblivion !

A quick check, only the esm with BOSS

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esm  
Lovers with PK.esm 
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm 
DKImperials.esm 
Kaleah.esm 
DIM Elves Of Lineage II Retex.esm 

And your esp are a wild mix.

Why are some Lovers Mods high in Load order. Why a clothes-armor Mod at the end (should be shortly below the esm)

Your LOOT list contradicts every load order template for manually sorting.

Read my yellow Link below.

This   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

see Load order - Mod sorting:

Use BOSS  or sort manually

You can sort manually or run the BOSS tool

After you have run BOSS all the Mods BOSS does not know are at the end of the load order, so you sort these Mods manually; clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories.

If you need sorting help see one of the load order template Links.

------------------------------

I still see _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp  and _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esm in your load order. Have you checked if you can use both? Are you sure they are not the same, only one is esm and the other esp ? If they are the same you must deactivate one.

And there is still personality_idles2.esp.   In my game I can not use it. The Lovers sex animations didn't work.

------------------------------------

After you have sorted your Mods you test your game with a new game/character !  Bugs can be in the save.

If you can fast travel with a new character you can test an old save.  If you can not fast travel with the old save you know a bug is in the save, you have to start a new game.

Hi fejeena,

Yep another mess for me to try to sort out using your guide including the yellow links under your post. I will go through your advice slowly and see how it goes.

Many thanks for your time and patience.  

I sorted your mods with the BOSS masterlist manually. ( I haven't installed BOSS for more than 10 years, I only use the masterlist )

There are some bugs.

And I sorted the few Mods BOSS does not know/are not in the masterlist.

The numbers are the lines in the masterlist txt file

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm 101
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esm   109     ?? esp and esm ??? are you sure? There is NO esm in the 1.1 version https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/4431/?tab=description&topic_id=155546
Lovers with PK.esm  243
LoversCreature.esm  248
CM Partners.esm  303
DKImperials.esm  315
Kaleah.esm  319
DIM Elves Of Lineage II Retex.esm  322

Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp  593
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  808
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  822  Delete if you use Wrye Bash . Enable the fix in Wrye Bash "Tweak Settings".
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp  824
DLCShiveringIsles.esp  877
Damsels In Distress.esp  2241
personality_idles2.esp   2729   delete when you play Lovers
RealWalk.esp 2884
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp  3943
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp 3977 ! delete the skeleons in the unpacked Mod folders before you install it or it will overwrite the LAPF skeleton ! Or install LAPF later
Blackwire.esp    4395
CB Gothic Mistress.esp    4545  clean with TES4Edit
Edhildils Doom Bikini Armor.esp   4916
EY_AoD.esp   4956
Harness wear.esp  5204
homura outfit HGEC.esp  5299
Ho_UndeadOutfit.esp
Ho_SexyOutfit.esp
HS Lindseys Thongs.esp  5308
JannetEveningDress.esp  5372
L's Ring of Carrying.esp
Sorceress_Armors.esp  6310
SpeedBuster Collection.esp   6333
BisBarbLthr.esp   7097
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp  7157
Dominatrix Suit.esp  7188
Gonzo Courtesan Armor.esp   7239
00_Niora'sCorsets.esp  
SexyKunoichi.esp    7427
sisterL&F.esp
Velveteen_Armor_HGEC.esp   7563
DianoArmor2.esp       7596
Hentai_LovelySuits.esp    7602
VortexDMZArmors.esp  
EM_RedRoseManor.esp  11317   clean with TES4Edit
Abriael_Human.esp  11364
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp  13811   clean with TES4Edit

em_extrabedLeyaw.esp 18195
em_extrabedChey.esp  18196
em_extrabedBravil.esp  18197
Female Guards.esp  18261

LoversOrgy.esp              19195
LoversHooker.esp             19219
LoversRaperS.esp             19227
LoversSituationsYHN.esp      19234
LoversHypnosis.esp           19249
LoversImmoralGuards.esp     19251
LoversImmoralSisters.esp    19252
Lovers with PK.esp        19274
LoversCreature.esp         19280
LoversSlaveTrader.esp     19347
LSTBravilUnderground.esp  19348
LSTaddonIn.esp
LoversSexSense.esp       19350
LoversSoulTrap.esp       19355

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp   20606
Oblivion Gate Closer Spell.esp  20767
Screw The Tutorial.esp  
shinyEmotions.esp   22430
Slof's Sexy Anims.esp   22445
babehair_EV.esp   22738
CM Partners.esp  22915   clean with TES4Edit
Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp   23114  You can NO USE the Sc AND NoSc version !  You can only use one !  read a readme often helps to avoid mistakes.
Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp   23123  You can NO USE the Sc AND NoSc version !  You can only use one !
Moonshadow Elves Custom.esp             ?  I think you can only use the custom OR one of the above versions.
CuteElf11.esp  23142
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp   23153  ?? esp and esm ??? are you sure?
Face enhancer mod.esp   
DKImperials.esp     23372
Chocolate Elves.esp   23404
X.Races.Comp.esp    23569
CM Partner Cherise Darkdae.esp    23751
Breeze CM partner.esp
CM_Piper2.esp
CM Tifa.esp  
High_Imperial_Trio.esp     23926
SmithMain.esp
TACMTifaLovehart.esp  23945
1em_Vilja.esp  23986   clean with TES4Edit
1em_Vilja_babehair03.esp  24069
Sonia.esp   24234 clean with TES4Edit
DAKaleah.esp    24309

" Bashed Patch, 0.esp      Here, if you create it with Wyre Bash "

LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Be carefull with armor-clothes Mods and animation Mods. Some have a skeleton. If you install such a mod now it with overwrite the LAPF skeleton.

Always unpack Mods and check the folders, correct the folder structure if necessary, delete what you don't need. Always delete the skeletons !

Some esp should be cleaned with TES4Edit.

Edited by fejeena

Hi fejeena,

I have installed BOSS 2.3.2 and trying to use that though I havn't used BOSS before. My summary shows recognised mods 94,unrecognised mods 18, inactive mods 18, 112 in total.

My recognised mods states that they have been sorted according to its masterlist. There are some attached messages in red with suggested "bash Tags" not sure what to do with them? I havn't used BOSS before.

I see your manually sorted load order/mod list (thank you), However I don't really know how to use it?  do I copy/paste your list over my masterlist (when I find it ), also I need to fix your comments against some mods, I may just delete them.

BOSS tell you how many esm and esp you have in your data folder, active and not active.

The not recognised  but active esm/esp are important. BOSS puts all active Mods that are not in the masterlist at the end of the load oder. They are not sorted.

And you get messages about the not sorted Mods . BOSS says you MUST sort the mods manually.

Ho_UndeadOutfit.esp
Ho_SexyOutfit.esp

00_Niora'sCorsets.esp  

sisterL&F.esp

LSTaddonIn.esp

Screw The Tutorial.esp  

Moonshadow Elves Custom.esp  

Face enhancer mod.esp 

Breeze CM partner.esp
CM_Piper2.esp
CM Tifa.esp  

SmithMain.esp

In my post above I have sorted the "BOSS don't know" Mods.

In my yellow Link I explain how to do it    ....clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories.

And I posted Links for Load Order Templatee.

e.g.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion_Mod:Load_Order

scroll down to "Load Order Template"

But you can use my sorted list.

You open the OBMM and sort your Mods. In the left window you click on a esm/esp then at the bottom you use "move up" or "move down" keys. You can also drag and drop.

Do it until you OBMM load order looks like mine.

----------------------------

BOSS also tell you when a esm/esp have to be cleaned with TES4Edit. I have added it in my load order above.

And about the "bash Tags" .  Here I can not help, that is Wyre Bash. You use Wyre Bash so you know how to create the Wyre Bash Bashed Patch ( the Bashed Patch, 0.esp )

I have add the Bashed Patch, 0.esp in my load order in the post above.

And if you have read my yellow Link about Mod sorting you know ! NO LOVERS MODS IN THE Bashed Patch !   Deactivate ALL Lovers Mods then create the Bashed Patch. Then activate the Lovers mods and move the Bashed Patch, 0.esp to the right place in your load order. And every time you change your load order (add, remove or move a esm/esp) you have to create a new Bashed Patch.  The Bashed Patch only works with the load order with which it was created.  That's all I know about Wyre Bash.

-----------------------

And fix the bugs !

_Ren_BeautyPack_full  check if you can use both. If not delete one.  Use TES4Edit to find out if you can use both

Moonshadow Elves   i think you can only use one esp.  Use TES4Edit to find out if you can use both. You can not use the Sc AND NoSc version at the same time, you must deactivate one.

If you don't know how to to it with TES4Edit upload the _Ren_BeautyPack_full  esm and esp  and the Moonshadow Elves Custom.esp  and one of the other Moonshadow Elves .esp   

Edited by fejeena