2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Ā 

I'll check. If it does, I'll let everyone know and fix it.

Ā 

It appears 167g was the previous download, but now there's a March 15 167g? Is there a changelog between the two different 167g versions? Or is the newest just with the recent patch stuff?

Really?

I have no idea about what's going on.

Hey all,

Ā 

Sorry for the lack of updates over the last week or so. I haven't been feeling well and my cat (my first pet) was diagnosed with oral cancer/carcinoma. She (the cat) is slowly getting worse and I'm spending more time with her than behind my computer in my free time. I haven't abandoned the site or mod, and I hope to finish up v4 with "Sending Dick Pics" drama/animation features (which is nearly complete except the 3am issue) by the end of March or early April.

Ā 

If there's any problems or questions with the mod, just post here and I try to check-in at least once or twice a day (less frequent than a few weeks ago, but I'm still here).

Ā 

thanks

1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

Hey all,

Ā 

Sorry for the lack of updates over the last week or so. I haven't been feeling well and my cat (my first pet) was diagnosed with oral cancer/carcinoma. She (the cat) is slowly getting worse and I'm spending more time with her than behind my computer in my free time. I haven't abandoned the site or mod, and I hope to finish up v4 with "Sending Dick Pics" drama/animation features (which is nearly complete except the 3am issue) by the end of March or early April.

Ā 

If there's any problems or questions with the mod, just post here and I try to check-in at least once or twice a day (less frequent than a few weeks ago, but I'm still here).

Ā 

thanks

Hi @Sirsleepy

Ā 

Sorry to hear that about your cat and itsĀ understandable you stay as long as you can with it this game and mod is the last thing you have to think right now so dont worry :)

Ā 

Speaking about the mod i would like to ask you if you tested it with the new patch, turbodriver released a new WW also NWP released a new version (both public and patreon versions) so at least me im waiting for your ok to keep using it because i know you are doing lot of changes on it and i want to be sure to use it when you give us an ok test meanwhile you work on new features :D

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Tekisman

Hey all,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

Sorry to hear that what happend to your cat, take your time and I understand there's more important things for you right now than modding.

Ā 

About the mod, even if sim prefers small dick there's still "Is it in yet?" buff, shouldn't be something like "it's perfect" Happy buff?

5 minutes ago, RmX93 said:

Ā 

Sorry to hear that what happend to your cat, take your time and I understand there's more important things for you right now than modding.

Ā 

About the mod, even if sim prefers small dick there's still "Is it in yet?" buff, shouldn't be something like "it's perfect" Happy buff?

Ā 

Yes. It's on the "to do list". I hope to get to it soon. Also, the SD Sim still gets a debuff after sex, even if they've reached sexpertise rank 5 (which removes the Insecurity buff). that should be removed as well.

54 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Just out of curiosity have you considered adding the body modifying Sim Ray you made in another topic available for this mod?

Ā 

I plan to add this mod's traits into that Simray mod, so users who want Simray but not BDP can still use Simray for other purposes.

Edited by sirsleepy
6 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Hey all,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

I wouldn't even turn on the PC until you're in a good place if I were you. i have lost too many furry ppl in the past and quality time is very important.

Okay made some progress on cleaning up the Sending Dick Pic. I hadn't realized it, but my original code had a slight problem. Whenever the Sim refused to undress, the rest of the animation and process (sending pic, setting up drama) still ran. Sometimes the Sim says they aren't comfortable getting naked (for whatever reason). So after a lot of coding of trying to test if the undress worked or not in the middle of the process or not, I couldn't get that to work correctly with the timing. I'd say 'undress' and then next step is 'check if undressed', but the threads seem to be multithreaded, so the 'check if undress' would fail because the other thread hadn't completed yet and there's no way to say 'delay 2 seconds so they can finish undressing'.

Ā 

In short, here's the new process

1) the phone menu item is 'grayed out' if you're clothed

2) You must undress (either full, or just remove pants and underwear, as long as penis is exposed) using normal WW 'naturalism' undress commands

3) then the phone menu item becomes enabled and everything works as normal

Ā 

see screenshots

Ā 

Spoiler

grayed out, disabled when clothed

image.png.16bd29f0672c3cc3185be3b7bc73ea9d.png

Ā 

after removing pants and underwear, it's enabled

image.png.84e833144d27d2da79f1d22bf0e0acc0.png

Ā 

Ā 

Okay made some progress on cleaning up the Sending Dick Pic. I hadn't realized it, but my original code had a slight problem. Whenever the Sim refused to undress, the rest of the animation and process (sending pic, setting up drama) still ran. Sometimes the Sim says they aren't comfortable getting naked (for whatever reason). So after a lot of coding of trying to test if the undress worked or not in the middle of the process or not, I couldn't get that to work correctly with the timing. I'd say 'undress' and then next step is 'check if undressed', but the threads seem to be multithreaded, so the 'check if undress' would fail because the other thread hadn't completed yet and there's no way to say 'delay 2 seconds so they can finish undressing'.

Ā 

In short, here's the new process

1) the phone menu item is 'grayed out' if you're clothed

2) You must undress (either full, or just remove pants and underwear, as long as penis is exposed) using normal WW 'naturalism' undress commands

3) then the phone menu item becomes enabled and everything works as normal

Ā 

see screenshots

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

grayed out, disabled when clothed

image.png.16bd29f0672c3cc3185be3b7bc73ea9d.png

Ā 

after removing pants and underwear, it's enabled

image.png.84e833144d27d2da79f1d22bf0e0acc0.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi:

Ā 

Im ok with the process good work as always @sirsleepyĀ . About the reactions you explained here:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Did they change some of them or did you add (are already implemented)/change some of them from the original ones or from recommendations we gave you about them?

Edited by Tekisman
3 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Ā 

Hi:

Ā 

Im ok with the process good work as always @sirsleepyĀ . About the reactions you explained here:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Did they change some of them or did you add (are already implemented)/change some of them from the original ones or from recommendations we gave you about them?

Ā 

Most of them are the same, I believe, or very close to that. I started with the basics, so the starters (below) are simplified versions of the other post. I wanted to wait until I got everything working the correct way, before returning to improve the drama/outcomes. I was able to "finish" the code part of the interaction with all of the testing and situations and error handling etc. So now I'm focusing on the drama/outcomes.

Ā 

Current drama/outcomes (all working as below)

Ā 

Failure

Default, if none below match tests)

Failure has a pretty harsh response, since IRL if you don't want dick pics and you get dick pics then you're pretty upset

• Relationship loss (these are huge because I needed to see a clear change for testing, we can tweak these)
    • -65 romance
    • -65 friendship
  • Text message response (something like "eww." or "stop sending me dick pics" or "gross" etc.

Ā 

Failure Small Dick (or Average Dick)

If you have any of these conditions:Ā 1) Small Dick trait and they "Dislike SD";Ā 2) You don't have a BD/BBC and they are a Selfish Lover Size Queen,Ā then this happens:

• Relationship loss (same as default)
  • Customized text message response (includes same default and also has some specific harsher replies, since this is a selfish 'size queen' or a 'size queen wannabe')

Ā 

Failure Big Dick

If you have Big Dick (or BBC) trait and they "Dislike BD", then this happens

• Currently same as default Failure

Ā 

Success Big Dick - Lusty Target

If you have BD and they have one of the 'lusty' traits, then this happens

• Text message invite (accept or reject) to travel to their house

Ā 

Success Small DickĀ 

If you have Small Dick trait and they "Like SD", then this happens

• Text message response (something sexy)
  • Relationship gain (I didn't want to make these too large, to avoid spamming pics to gain points)
    • +6 romance
    • +2 friendship

Ā 

General Success

Last test, if doesn't pass then goes to default failure outcome. If they have "lusty" trait, then this happens

• Relationship gain (I didn't want to make these too large, to avoid spamming pics to gain points)
    • +6 romance
    • +2 friendship

Ā 

Ā 

The "Lusty" tests one of the below sets needs to pass

1. Any of these traits: WickedPerv Lusty, Sex Addict, or Mind BrokeĀ 
  2. 35 or more romance and any of these relationship: sig other, engaged, married, romantic lovers, romantic frenemies, have recently had sex, took\lost BD virginity, (owner of) porcelain doll, Wicked Perv sex slave or prostituteĀ Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For this initial testing/development, I just wanted to have a few scenarios so I can make sure things work as they should. We'll start flushing these out into more details next week, because I think everything is now ready (code wise), and we can focus on the drama now.

Ā 

Ā 

edit: I forgot that I still have the 3am error to deal with, so that'll be next on my to do list

Ā 

Edited by sirsleepy
I forgot that I still have the 3am error to deal with, so that'll be next on my to do list

Cool mod! I was wondering though, would it be possible to have different levels of "big" with different reactions? There are significant differences in the Noir sizes of "big", "extra big" and "huge", so I think it would be cool to have different options for them, a sort of in-between? As an example, the soreness buff from someone with "big" would be lower than the buff from someone with "huge". And maybe size queens liking "big" but still liking "huge" more. So a sort of corresponding scale? Anyways, keep up the good work!

Edited by stevenwolf27
11 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Ā 

Most of them are the same, I believe, or very close to that. I started with the basics, so the starters (below) are simplified versions of the other post. I wanted to wait until I got everything working the correct way, before returning to improve the drama/outcomes. I was able to "finish" the code part of the interaction with all of the testing and situations and error handling etc. So now I'm focusing on the drama/outcomes.

Ā 

Current drama/outcomes (all working as below)

Ā 

Failure

Default, if none below match tests)

Failure has a pretty harsh response, since IRL if you don't want dick pics and you get dick pics then you're pretty upset

• Relationship loss (these are huge because I needed to see a clear change for testing, we can tweak these)
    • -65 romance
    • -65 friendship
  • Text message response (something like "eww." or "stop sending me dick pics" or "gross" etc.

Ā 

Failure Small Dick (or Average Dick)

If you have any of these conditions:Ā 1) Small Dick trait and they "Dislike SD";Ā 2) You don't have a BD/BBC and they are a Selfish Lover Size Queen,Ā then this happens:

• Relationship loss (same as default)
  • Customized text message response (includes same default and also has some specific harsher replies, since this is a selfish 'size queen' or a 'size queen wannabe')

Ā 

Failure Big Dick

If you have Big Dick (or BBC) trait and they "Dislike BD", then this happens

• Currently same as default Failure

Ā 

Success Big Dick - Lusty Target

If you have BD and they have one of the 'lusty' traits, then this happens

• Text message invite (accept or reject) to travel to their house

Ā 

Success Small DickĀ 

If you have Small Dick trait and they "Like SD", then this happens

• +6 romance
    • +2 friendship

Ā 

General Success

Last test, if doesn't pass then goes to default failure outcome. If they have "lusty" trait, then this happens

• +6 romance
    • +2 friendship

Ā 

Ā 

The "Lusty" tests one of the below sets needs to pass

1. Any of these traits: WickedPerv Lusty, Sex Addict, or Mind BrokeĀ 
  2. 35 or more romance and any of these relationship: sig other, engaged, married, romantic lovers, romantic frenemies, have recently had sex, took\lost BD virginity, (owner of) porcelain doll, Wicked Perv sex slave or prostituteĀ Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For this initial testing/development, I just wanted to have a few scenarios so I can make sure things work as they should. We'll start flushing these out into more details next week, because I think everything is now ready (code wise), and we can focus on the drama now.

Ā 

Ā 

edit: I forgot that I still have the 3am error to deal with, so that'll be next on my to do list

Ā 

Ā 

Whats the cooldown to send another pic? if you apply it could be nice to avoid to send another pic to the first sim with a cooldown but it doesnt affect if you try to send another pic to another different sim after for example a failure/success sent to the firstĀ  sim, i read this part:

Ā 

"Relationship gain (I didn't want to make these too large, to avoid spamming pics to gain points)"

Ā 

It imply a cooldown to send another pic? just to avoid what you say, gain friendly/romance points very quicky (the same way when you uses the selfie photo to earn fast friendly points with another sim).

Edited by Tekisman
4 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Ā 

Whats the cooldown to send another pic? if you apply it could be nice to avoid to send another pic to the first sim with a cooldown but it doesnt affect if you try to send another pic to another different sim after for example a failure/success sent to the firstĀ  sim, i read this part:

Ā 

"Relationship gain (I didn't want to make these too large, to avoid spamming pics to gain points)"

Ā 

It imply a cooldown to send another pic? just to avoid what you say, gain friendly/romance points very quicky (the same way when you uses the selfie photo to earn fast friendly points with another sim).

Ā 

Right now there's no cooldown, but the responses aren't immediate. Sometimes, it might take a Sim an hour or so to respond. The 'effects' are applied when they respond, so you could spam pics for a few minutes, but then the responses/effects would be spread out over the next hour or two.

Ā 

I just didn't want the dick pic positive effects to be too big. I was trying to avoid the selfie situation, even though there's always other cheats/mods/interactions that can be used in the same way.

7 hours ago, stevenwolf27 said:

Cool mod! I was wondering though, would it be possible to have different levels of "big" with different reactions? There are significant differences in the Noir sizes of "big", "extra big" and "huge", so I think it would be cool to have different options for them, a sort of in-between? As an example, the soreness buff from someone with "big" would be lower than the buff from someone with "huge". And maybe size queens liking "big" but still liking "huge" more. So a sort of corresponding scale? Anyways, keep up the good work!

Ā 

TBH, I've been thinking about this as well. Technically, you could use BD and BBC as two different sizes of "big" (ignoring the names).

Ā 

I wasn't sure if we had "huge", would that mean "HD" and "HBC" too? Or just have "HD"? It gets complicated with all of the other things that are coded for just 3 'sizes' (small, average/normal/default, and big). The sex reactions, buffs, flirtys, interactions, size queen, and soreness, etc. would all need a 'third' (or fourth) level/size/check.

Ā 

If we run out of ideas, then I feel like I'll revisit this, but right now I feel that we have a big list of "to do" items on that list already.

Ā 

Regarding the 3am drama error....

Ā 

I spent nearly all day today trying to figure this out. About half way through pulling the little hair I have remaining on my head, I thought I'd check for other mods causing the problem.

Ā 

I tested using only BDP and WW and there's was no errors.

Ā 

Then I started adding in my other mods a few at a time and finally found that 2 Neighborhood Stories related mods by Sims4Me (sims4me_NS_promotion_disabled.package and sims4me_NS_propose_disabled) causing the error. When those mods are not in my mods folder, then no error. When I add either, then error.

Ā 

My latest versions were dated 12/2021, so I updated to their recent versions (1/14/2022). The updated promotion didn't give me an error. The updated propose file continues to give me errors.

Ā 

So I'm not 100% sure, the 3am error is relating to my mod. For those that saw the 3am error in the v3 beta, are you using v3 official and do you see that 3am error? If so, try removing BDP and see if error happens at 3am and then check to see if another mod is causing it by just moving mods in/out. There might be another mod causing it.

Ā 

3 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Regarding the 3am drama error....

Ā 

I spent nearly all day today trying to figure this out. About half way through pulling the little hair I have remaining on my head, I thought I'd check for other mods causing the problem.

Ā 

I tested using only BDP and WW and there's was no errors.

Ā 

Then I started adding in my other mods a few at a time and finally found that 2 Neighborhood Stories related mods by Sims4Me (sims4me_NS_promotion_disabled.package and sims4me_NS_propose_disabled) causing the error. When those mods are not in my mods folder, then no error. When I add either, then error.

Ā 

My latest versions were dated 12/2021, so I updated to their recent versions (1/14/2022). The updated promotion didn't give me an error. The updated propose file continues to give me errors.

Ā 

So I'm not 100% sure, the 3am error is relating to my mod. For those that saw the 3am error in the v3 beta, are you using v3 official and do you see that 3am error? If so, try removing BDP and see if error happens at 3am and then check to see if another mod is causing it by just moving mods in/out. There might be another mod causing it.

Ā 

Not sure what is 3am error, but you can ask the mod author about if that mod is working on latest patch or not?

I tried to find that mod on Google, but I can't find it or maybe I did something wrong?

The 3am error is a bug with drama. It only appeared in one version of the v3 beta where I left in the "dick pic" code. At the time, we thought it was a conflict with Scumbumbo's Unlisted Phone Numbers mod, but now I think it's something else.Ā  I don't think it's a conflict. I think there's just a mod with a problem with the updated Neighborhood Stories updates. I forgot to test yesterday, but I think if I remove BDP then I'll still get the error from that other mod.

Ā 

It happens at 3am every day, because the base game runs a process to score\rank various drama situations -- like when a NPC invites you over or calls to congratulate you on marriage or job or whatever.

Ā 

Edit: Okay, now I'm confused. The same mod that was generating errors yesterday is no longer generating errors. I'm going to keep testing to see if I can figure out what's going on.

Edited by sirsleepy

As far as a weekly update, I spent most of it continuing to work on the 3am error and I didn't make any progress. I think I'll have to just move on. When the error occurs, it doesn't appear to affect anything. I believe whatever is causing it, is trying to add a new random drama to the game at 3am and that drama situation is causing the error. BDP doesn't do any of that, so I'm still not 100% sure there's a problem with BDP.

Ā 

Also, on Thursday, I added a third option to the Dick Pic Invite dialog - you can now go to their place, ignore response, or invite them to your place. And I've changed how I check whether a Sim is having sex or not--solo sex/masturbation doesn't count any longer, so no more free BDE for masturbating :D

Edited by sirsleepy
21 hours ago, Lhdufi said:

Hi, thank you so much for this mod SirSleepy. I did however notice an LE when I use ReleaseAllTheGhosts by LS. If it not to much of a problem, maybe you can look into it? Take care!

Ā 

Ā 

Do you happen to have the LE? If so, can you post just the stack trace (not the whole thing). Thanks