Sexlab creatures animations not working

The creatures just stand there but the player is having animations. I tested with other hostile animals they also don't work, but horse is working fine for some reason. I used fnis to create creatures animations. I have sexlab and defeat. The plugins are working fine. I acutally get CTD when I try to clean rebuild sexlab, I read its because of script overload, and I disable lots of mods now sexlab menu just reverted back to installation page, when I click intall I get CTD again. I registered animation on SL anim loader. about 500 creatures animations.

unknown.png

unknown.png

image.png

image.png

loadorder.txt

19 minutes ago, Frisky Kitsune said:

Did you try the switch animation hotkey to check if it actually switches the animations and just doesn't play them? (It should show the name of the animation in the top left screen)

Yeah I did, the human works fine but the creature still stands in idle, the animations that show up are the ones I downloaded.

besides the fact that you have a lot of mods , for me it is too much ( the more you have the more issues you have ! ) .

have you installed nemesis ?     if  yes  [LE/SE] Guide on using Nemesis alongside FNIS - Skyrim Adult Mods - LoversLab

did you allowed creatures in sexlab MCM ?

have you registered animations in animation loader MCM ?

have you allowed or exclude creatures in MNC MCM  ?

1 hour ago, coolfreaky said:

besides the fact that you have a lot of mods , for me it is too much ( the more you have the more issues you have ! ) .

have you installed nemesis ?     if  yes  [LE/SE] Guide on using Nemesis alongside FNIS - Skyrim Adult Mods - LoversLab

did you allowed creatures in sexlab MCM ?

have you registered animations in animation loader MCM ?

have you allowed or exclude creatures in MNC MCM  ?

I followed that guide, this is my result. I allowed creatures and not exclude them. I registered them LIKE I said in the POST.

20 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

The Nexus method worked! However some animals are missing their genitals? Which mod add genitals to creatures?

22 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

you might need to do a re-install of MNC  .  try this guide for LE and SE ( choose only SE ) :SexLab & More Nasty Critters Install Guide - Other - LoversLab  

and also for any issu with creatures MadMansGun in his thread is more able to answer you than me .

The animals do have genitals, but they are small and unerectred? Even during animtaions

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I fighting hard this issue right now, I folow nexus tutorial, because I using vortex, but for some reason, my Draugr, falmer, Giant, and some time rieklings dont move while player character do the sexanimation (all my other criters works fine) for some unknown reason only my sentient criters dont work

On 10/23/2023 at 9:37 AM, coolfreaky said:

FNIS + Nemesis breaks draugr sexlab animations - Technical Support - SexLab Framework - LoversLab

post 29 from Gyra about Nemesis Creature Behavior Compatibility if you installed it , it is the issue .

nop, it was failing before I installed the Creature Behavior Compatibility, and after his installation was the same I as didn´t installed 

I actually fixed my issue!!! What I did was 1- de-install creatures in fnis and then 2- uninstall fnis and fnis creatures Behavior vortex  3- install them again run fnis, 4-copy the deploiment in Data\meshes\actors (all creatures exept humans and character folders) and also meshes\actors\character\behaviors the creatures Behaviors paste them in a folder in the desktop (or wherever you like), 5- unistall fnis *AND Fnis Creatures pack* (didn't follow this step because other tutorials pointed to let it enabled) 6-install nemesis and run both bottons  "update engine" and "Launch nemesis behavior engine", pretty sure it was failing because I let enabled Fnis creatures  pack

Edited by Jack005
Fixed