FNIS + Nemesis breaks draugr sexlab animations

1 hour ago, kamoewarrior said:

The draugr are just standing while the other characters are doing their animation. Any help is appreciated. I don't even know where to start on troubleshooting this there are no errors on MO2 and when I execute FNIS and Nemesis and every other animation seems to work fine.

Simple, Nemesis and FNIS are NOT compatible with each other

Just read the nemesis topic where it is written
INCOMPATIBILITY
- FNIS
- FNIS PCEA

1 minute ago, lisander68 said:

Simple, Nemesis and FNIS are NOT compatible with each other

Just read the nemesis topic where it is written
INCOMPATIBILITY
- FNIS
- FNIS PCEA

So all those guides on how to run both are useless then. Ah well can't always have the best of both worlds

21 minutes ago, kamoewarrior said:

So all those guides on how to run both are useless then. Ah well can't always have the best of both worlds

They can write whatever they want but they certainly won't have tested anything, someone will have written this stuff and others will have copied it. There are animations that work with Nemesis (example no DARs) and others that work with FNIS (example yes DARs). Sex animations are handled by FNIS

2 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

i do not remember exactly , but i think you need to go manually to the dauger folder find and remove/delete the hkx file ( do a backup/save of the file before deleting ) than run fnis again to recreate the hkx file . 

hope it helps

The problem is another, it is not the drauger animations but two small programmes (FNIS and NEMESIS) that conflict. If they were not draugers they could be hippos (to say). Animations of either humans or races or creatures are handled by FNIS. Even if you remove the files you describe, the problem will arise elsewhere, perhaps with horses. The only solution (in my opinion) is to deactivate or remove Nemesis, start FNIS and check if the problem is solved. It is as if the two programmes are waiting for permission to start an animation.

13 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

i do not remember exactly , but i think you need to go manually to the dauger folder find and remove/delete the hkx file ( do a backup/save of the file before deleting ) than run fnis again to recreate the hkx file . 

hope it helps

I tried that. I removed all behavior files from FNIS and Nemesis and generated them again. It didn't work.

10 hours ago, lisander68 said:

The problem is another, it is not the drauger animations but two small programmes (FNIS and NEMESIS) that conflict. If they were not draugers they could be hippos (to say). Animations of either humans or races or creatures are handled by FNIS. Even if you remove the files you describe, the problem will arise elsewhere, perhaps with horses. The only solution (in my opinion) is to deactivate or remove Nemesis, start FNIS and check if the problem is solved. It is as if the two programmes are waiting for permission to start an animation.

Yep it really seems like a limitation of having both at the same time. I am not using Nemesis anymore and draugr animations are working again. As far as I know that was the only issue.

Wtf you guys on about. I've been using Nemesis and FNIS together for a year with no issues regarding creature animations stemming from behavior compiler use. The one time creature animations broke as a whole for me was when I installed Nemesis Creature Behavior Compatibility. Avoid it and you're golden.

9 minutes ago, Gyra said:

Wtf you guys on about. I've been using Nemesis and FNIS together for a year with no issues regarding creature animations stemming from behavior compiler use. The one time creature animations broke as a whole for me was when I installed Nemesis Creature Behavior Compatibility. Avoid it and you're golden.

What kind of behaviour?

On 8/30/2023 at 12:52 AM, lisander68 said:

Good to hear that the problem has been solved

Technically its not because I do want to have get frisky with creatures but also want the scriptless TK dodge mod (the original messes up some pc animations for me). But this should suffice.

On 8/30/2023 at 12:57 AM, Gyra said:

I remember not having nemesis creature behavior when I first noticed the issue. I installed it hoping it would fix it. I might be remembering wrong so I'll try again.

Edit: well what do you know it worked. I'm now delusional. I hate this game so much.

Edited by kamoewarrior
21 hours ago, Gyra said:

I'm referring to the program. I have no issues with simultaneous use of FNIS and Nemesis if I don't install Nemesis Creature Behavior Compatibility.

Not using nemesis, I certainly cannot say what does or does not work. I am only basing my opinion on the official topic on Nexus. If then, the programme has been improved by adding those fundamental parts, I cannot know.

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2023 at 1:29 AM, kamoewarrior said:

The draugr are just standing while the other characters are doing their animation. Any help is appreciated. I don't even know where to start on troubleshooting this there are no errors on MO2 and when I execute FNIS and Nemesis and every other animation seems to work fine.

I have the same issue, Draugrs not doing their animation's only the PC character or people, but for me is Draugs, Falmers, Giants and Skeletons mostly sentient creatures, if you find a fix pm me, I'm using vortex so most fixes wouldn't help me

6 hours ago, Jack005 said:

I have the same issue, Draugrs not doing their animation's only the PC character or people, but for me is Draugs, Falmers, Giants and Skeletons mostly sentient creatures, if you find a fix pm me, I'm using vortex so most fixes wouldn't help me

I made this to fix Draugrs and Falmers for my game. Not sure if it'll work for anyone else but i'll put it here incase. (Make sure it overwrites FNIS and Nemesis Outputs)

I also disable it whenever i rebuild Nemesis engine/Animations not sure if it'll have any effect if left active but also incase

Edited by Cammy
1 minute ago, Cammy said:

Draugr Falmer FNIS Behaviours 09.30.rar 92.63 kB · 0 downloads

I made this to fix Draugrs and Falmers for my game. Not sure if it'll work for anyone else but i'll put it here incase. (Make sure it overwrites FNIS and Nemesis Outputs)

I also disable it whenever i rebuild Nemesis engine/Animations not sure if it'll have any effect if left active but also incase

Thanks dude!!!, I'll test it today at night to see if works for me, whatever happens I'm going to inform what happen

1 hour ago, Jack005 said:

Thanks dude!!!, I'll test it today at night to see if works for me, whatever happens I'm going to inform what happen

Nop, didn't work for me, they're now T posing out of animation even, I hope a geneus come out of nowhere and re-make the animations for nemesis or just fix nemesis to work with creatures animations :/

4 hours ago, Jack005 said:

No sorry I called it quits and just stopped using nemesis. TK Dodge Scriptless was the only reason I was using nemesis and I just resorted to using the original TK Dodge.

Nemesis just isn't for naughty stuff. Whatever sex animations work with nemesis is just coincidence and not because the authors of nemesis made it so.

3 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Nop, didn't work for me, they're now T posing out of animation even, I hope a geneus come out of nowhere and re-make the animations for nemesis or just fix nemesis to work with creatures animations :/the  

The t-posing makes sense as it was built with my animations in mind, if you want to do it yourself it’s pretty easy, Now of course this is on MO2 so the steps you need for Vortex might need to be a bit different. I disabled Nemesis and Output then uninstalled Creature in FNIS and then rebuilt and reran FNIS. 

afterwords went into FNIS Output and grabbed the creatures I wanted so Draugrs/Falmer’s etc etcs folders (Behaviors and skeletons) and created a new file to overwrite FNIS and Nemesis everytime

everything for me works perfectly I run a ton of Anims along with MCO ADXP DMCO so on 

Edited by Cammy
2 hours ago, Cammy said:

The t-posing makes sense as it was built with my animations in mind, if you want to do it yourself it’s pretty easy, Now of course this is on MO2 so the steps you need for Vortex might need to be a bit different. I disabled Nemesis and Output then uninstalled Creature in FNIS and then rebuilt and reran FNIS. 

afterwords went into FNIS Output and grabbed the creatures I wanted so Draugrs/Falmer’s etc etcs folders (Behaviors and skeletons) and created a new file to overwrite FNIS and Nemesis everytime

everything for me works perfectly I run a ton of Anims along with MCO ADXP DMCO so on 

Hopefully I remember this next time I get back to the game. Besides TK Dodge I don't use any of those major animation mods that need nemesis anyway. I don't see the appeal of turning skyrim into a proper hack and slash or souls game when I have other games to satisfy those cravings.

I actually fixed my issue!!! What I did was 1- de-install creatures in fnis and then 2- uninstall fnis and fnis creatures Behavior vortex  3- install them again run fnis, 4-copy the deploiment in Data\meshes\actors (all creatures exept humans and character folders) and also meshes\actors\character\behaviors the creatures Behaviors paste them in a folder in the desktop (or wherever you like), 5- unistall fnis *AND Fnis Creatures pack* (didn't follow this step because other tutorials pointed to let it enabled) 6-install nemesis and run both bottons  "update engine" and "Launch nemesis behavior engine", pretty sure it was failing because I let enabled Fnis creatures  pack