My spoiler icon is gone

AwfulArchdemon

It does happen from time to time. Might be related to some server update thingamajig, dunno.

Sometimes refreshing the browser cache by pressing Ctrl + F5 brings back the spoiler button. Right now this doesn't seem to work though.

You can always use the BB code for a spoiler bar by manually typing the following:

(spoiler)(/spoiler) - just replace the parentheses ( ) with brackets [ ]. If I had used the brackets instead, this would have happened:

Creation of a spoiler bar.

Make a text file with just this BB code, save it to your desktop and copy the code from this file whenever you need a spoiler bar.

Oh well. I'm using the special code.

So, if this happened to anyone else, it may not come back on it's own. If you want a spoiler, but don't have the icon:

Highlight the words you want to put in your spoiler as you normally would, and click the SpecialBBCode (green/white square icon at the top left, beside "Font"), and under BBCode it says "Please Select". Click that and scroll down to spoiler. Click it, then click "OK", and you're done.

Here is an example

I've been using the special code icon for spoilers for a while now because spoilers went off somewhere on vacation and never came back. Oh, but that fucking TWITTER ICON that I never use is safe and sound!

I gotta tweet everyone about how many knotz my sluts have taken, don't hate m8.

Archived