What are the best mods for rape in skyrim

Hello there, its been years since I've played skyrim and I wanted to spice up the world with some wicked sex mods, what are the best mods for raping every female npc I meet? also mods that also allow random npcs to try and rape my companions or my characters are a plus.

I've heard of this Sexlab defeat mod but it seems quite old, theres also one called "Horrible Harrasement" which one is best, are they compatible?

Matter of perspective and how you like combat rape to be handled really. By no means did i test every listed mod here, but from what you can read you get pretty much a good view on how they work and what the differences are.

Battle Fuck: you get fucked.. Alot

Naked Defeat You and your followers are getting fucked alot, plus gangbangs i think i read about gangbangs. and it integrates devious devices? dunno rn. just read yourself on that one^^

Defeat. Good old defeat got an update. Two actually, there is Bakas Version which is an altered form with new struggle animations and bug fixes and there is Banes Version as of now doesn't have a own mid page tho. It's the old defeat with bug fixes. Both are good, depence what you want really. You can find banes update somewhere in LE Defeats support, go to the last pages and check from there on where it is. Might be 3 pages ago or 4.

Baka has its own page.

Yamate. Everyone gets fucked.. Alot. It has a Strip on Hit function which is pretty nice when you run Bikini Armors. Haven't hat the right settings to give a full review but it's nice and it works.

And yes you can combine some of these mods. I combine Yamete with Defeat. Just set everything npc related in defeat off and everything Pc aggressor related in yamete off. (you don't have do to it for the pc tho, but it is better that way. )

• 1 year later...
On 1/1/2022 at 11:54 PM, The Man in Black said:

I'll plug my own mods here.

Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal lets you ritually rape and/or sacrifice people for power.

Immersive Abduction is an add-on for Defeat that lets people scream for help when you kidnap them, making escape from a town with a struggling NPC on your back more exciting.

Very nice ... 
The truth is, I'm quite new to the site..
And I would be happy to receive the entire required package of rape - animations - and more..
Of course for skyrim special edition