Shadow on PC face

Are you using Bella's mod by any chance? If I recall, this problem was occurring for some of its users a while back - try an alternative such as "Coverwomen" or "XCE" maybe and see if it still occurs (also check to see if it is still occurring with NO makeup or face mod installed). Also switch-off any ENB you're using (just temporarily remove the d3d9.dll from your Skyrim folder & then open the game). :huh:

Are you using Bella's mod by any chance? If I recall, this problem was occurring for some of its users a while back - try an alternative such as "Coverwomen" or "XCE" maybe and see if it still occurs (also check to see if it is still occurring with NO makeup or face mod installed). Also switch-off any ENB you're using (just temporarily remove the d3d9.dll from your Skyrim folder & then open the game). :huh:

Thanks for your response. I tried your suggestions( i am  using bella's) but they do not resolve the problem

hi talos1307!
the problem with the shadow already existed in oblivion, but there you could disable the body's shadow. here in skyrim has the same problem, with the only difference that you can disable anything here.
if you want that eliminates this trouble, then you must specifically looking for mods which affect the shade, or in the forums, how to registrations in the INI - file may change.
I hope my suggestions help .

Archived